No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland HBO PPV To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I actually was giving Kirkland a good chance of winning? At least it probably would of ended with someone get KTFO!!! This was a SOLID, good fight, it just got hated on because it was on PPV. Any other time no one would of had a problem with it. At least their wouldn't be much running involved in the fight.
    I was giving Kirkland a chance too. If he could overwhelm Cotto without getting caught by a good clean counter punch it would be possible to wear Cotto down with the relentless pressure that Kirkland is known for. Having said that, I still would bet Cotto's skill would win him the fight. But yeah, that would have been a fun scrap!

Comment

kirkland broke his nose in anne wolfe's butt crack

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
        Didn't you hear Cotto say repeatedly he would rather enjoy family life than die in the ring?
        Are you insinuating that brook would kill cotto. If so please lay the pipe(glass) down.

Comment

The fight is off!?!?!? Hmmmm Cotto has a ton of options and could pick whoever the hell he wanted. I just hope it isn't PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            The fight is off!?!?!? Hmmmm Cotto has a ton of options and could pick whoever the hell he wanted. I just hope it isn't PPV.
            Who is that muchacha in your avatar mayne???

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Are you insinuating that brook would kill cotto. If so please lay the pipe(glass) down.
              That was pretty dumb thing for him to say. I mean if some of those other guys went 12 rounds with Brook I'm sure a future for sure HOfamer would be able to hang in there. Probably be Brooks best opponent also.

Comment

He doesn't look that bad here??? Maybe 160/170ish

I heard it was a broken nose that made him pull out

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Lol. ROC Nation said their is no chance of this fight being rescheduled. They dodged a bullet financially and they only have one fight left with Cotto. Holy SHT they got Lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I heard it was a broken nose that made him pull out
                    Yeah man Kirkland hasa some BAD LUCK between this and all the trouble he gets into??? He said he was going to try and hide the injury but Ann wouldn't let him???

Comment

That was pretty dumb thing for him to say. I mean if some of those other guys went 12 rounds with Brook I'm sure a future for sure HOfamer would be able to hang in there. Probably be Brooks best opponent also.
                      The HOfamer who lost to Austin Trout! Not to mention getting KFO by a midget, albeit a roided one

Comment

Working...
                      X