No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland HBO PPV To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
    Didn't you hear Cotto say repeatedly he would rather enjoy family life than die in the ring?
    Didn't everyone say the same thing when he fought Sergio??? Heck we still don't know how Brook's eye is going to hold up. I mean they had to go up threw his mouth and behind his eye to reset it???

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      Cotto pulls a canella will weigh 165 Marquez 154, fight night cotto wins late ko. Ppv Mexico vs Puerto Rico good money so they can retire Marquez done cotto will have one more left Floyd if no Connor or PAC? Bradley?
      I don't even think with cement shoes on JMM could weigh 154???

Comment

here's your chance Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          It would have been a fun fight!
          I actually was giving Kirkland a good chance of winning? At least it probably would of ended with someone get KTFO!!! This was a SOLID, good fight, it just got hated on because it was on PPV. Any other time no one would of had a problem with it. At least their wouldn't be much running involved in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
            Brook doesn't deserve a Cotto fight.
            maybe, but did Kirkland? On that reasoning who does? Not the 154 boys and Brook in England possibly brings in a $5M payday for Cotto.
            Would laugh if Khan sneaks in and gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Its cancelled good
              Why is that good??? Any boxing is good boxing IMO???

Comment

Damn i'm so pissed right now. Feel so sorry for my man Kirkland. I really want to see him fight Cotto in a PPV and get paid. Hopefully its not the end for him.

Comment

Probably the best possible outcome, even better then Cotto knocking Kirkland out with the first landed punch, lol. Lets go Cotto vs Bradley!

Comment

This is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      wtf.. rigo cant catch a break lol
                      That's true - but he has god-given talent and hasn't used it wisely. The Gods don't look kindly on that and will mess with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X