Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Rigo still beat Leo and Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 or 3 years ago rigo would win easily. But age and inactivity has caught up to him. He's ripe for the picking and wouldn't be surprised if he loss

Comment

rigo still the god according to nsb

Comment

Rigo would beat Frampton & embarrass Cruz while giving him a boxing lesson..

Comment

Sheeitt, I haven't seen Rigo fight in so long, I thought he quit. I see he fought last July, but I don't remember even hearing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Hahahaha man, you don't know sh.it about boxing hahaha.

90% hahaha he had like 27% vs Frampton II.

Leo definitely is better than Frampton and have more tools to fight with Rigo.

Carl is a counterpuncher but Rigo is better in that stlye, in every aspect.

Rigo will TKO Frampton, Leo can be a good rival and give Rigo a very good fight.
            yeap, that is why he jump the ship when dlh told him he was going to fight the Cuban... Everyone is beating Rigondeaux until they get hit, then the running starts and is the Cuban fault, adbeko had a war with mares, another ducker, he fought GR and the first time he got hit, it was over, look at the face of the 6" tall japanese and probably 20 pounds over Rigondeaux,he got him mad and almost kill him...

Comment

Rigo still wins even if he loses some of his quickness due to age.
              But it will be boring as usual.

Comment

Working...
              X