No announcement yet.

Does Rigo still beat Leo and Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
    Silly little taco vender, styles makes fights If Carl Frampton could make Leo Santa Bum miss as many times as he did what realistic chance does that diva really have?
    Cruz is just a very linear fighter you could tell why he never wanted to fight Rigondeaux in the first place.

LSC is unfortunately your average Mexican fighter he has no ring IQ, he just swings arm punches like mad and hopes something lands most of the time it doesn't land which your stats you provided prove that

Rigo makes Cruz quit, Frampton would have a chance because he isn't linear and can strike with precision unlike Cruz.
    Hahahaha clearly you are a hater.

Frampton is slick and has good defense and Leo landed on him 27% of his punches, that's a good %

You don't know sh.it about boxing, Leo has good ring IQ and his attack is very solid and ordered, he has a good defense with his high guard, he blocked punches very good and he knows how to control and fight in the 3 distances.

Plus he has variety in his attack.

If Leo received a little of punches of Frampton than is a very good fighter with good skills he can do a good fight vs Rigo.

I see him losing and U.D but doing a good job.

You are describing Antonio Margarito hahahaha you suck, man. Learn something about boxing.

And nope, Frampton's defense is worst than Leo, and Rigo is way better faster than him and better in all the aspects.

Would be like Rigo vs Nonito but Frampton is not in the level of a prime Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Rigo might not even beat his next opponent.

He's been on the shelf far too long, he's old and very small for feather.

36/37 is ok for a heavyweight. not for the little guy's.
      They say 36 in Cuban years is really 42 in the States. That being said. The Frampton fight would last as long as it took for Rigondeaux to break his face. Santa Cruz would have a better chance of lasting the distance. It would be interesting to see how long Padre Santa Cruz let his son fight as his face swelled to pumpkinesk proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        santa cruz and frampton are similar level fighters (obviously seen as they are 1-1). But santa cruz gives rigo more problems than frampton. IN fact i think santa cruz beats him. Rigondeaux is overrated on here when you actually view his cv, the only name he has on it is donaire. That japanese bum gave ringondeaux problems too. WHen i say overrated, i mean in the sense that people think rigondeux is untouchable and unbeatable. Theres no way he beats them two guys 'easily' and i fancy santa cruz to outwork him to a decision
        Too bad they didn't feel the same way as you. I'd never call a 5'3 guy who sometimes weights 122 in the ring, over rated. He is the smallest guy in the division. And he turns grown men into cowards and b!tches. He will likely give Flores the boxing lesson of his life, along with some sort of accompanying facial trauma, be it pumpkin face, broken bones, or a combination of both. The fight will tell us what Rigs has left. Don't forget Pedro Diaz is in his corner now, so he should be sharp.

Comment

Rigo is maybe the most frustrating fighter of our generation. He beats these two convincingly, he's faster and as we've seen neither deals with counter punching especially well. I'd love to see either fight tho

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            He's certainly hit the deck for someone who is supposedly a master, and against some poor opposition. People seem to act like it's never happened. Not sure how people have said he's more skilled than Mayweather, Floyd has never hit the deck in the manner Rigo has and he's fought way better opposition over a long time.

He struggled with that Amagasa because he was much taller. Well Santa Cruz would have good size advantage too and is levels above Amagasa.
            Don't forget after opening rounds rigo dominated amagasa. The fight wasn't that close. Also remember when he stepped up in class he dominated much more soundly. He's had lapses vs bums bc they're bums and he overlooks them, big time fighters get the business.

Comment

Easily beats both. Cruz v Frampton 2 was a **** fight with both only landing in the 20% range i believe ?? that many missed shots against rigo and he will make them pay.

Comment

In the same night back to back. I mean if you can't hit a guy that's there to be hit what chance in blue hell do you have to be effective against Rigondeaux that goes for both. He would make them beat themselves.

Comment

Rigos chin cannot handle anyone good at 126.

Comment

Rigo is all about the amateurs. He's an old pro now.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Rigo Is The Maestro. He needs to move though imo.

Rigo is levels above both.

Only Lomachenko, Roman, and Fury are on Rigo's level. This generations FAB 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X