Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

daniel jacobs is a serious threat to golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daniel jacobs is a serious threat to golovkin...

What people need to remember is that jacobs is a competely different fighter to the pirog fight. That was 7 years ago and he was a kid back then. He was also up on the cards before the knockout. Any fighter can get knocked out, and him getting ko'd once doesnt mean he has a bad chin. In fact his chin may be underrated if anything.
    Since that loss he has looked very impressive, destroying well respected fighters such as peter quillin and sergio mora.
    Jacobs has a real legitimate chance of winning this, this will not be a walkover for golovkin.

The only people who say this fight will be easy are the same ones that call almost every boxer a bum. Danny Jacobs is a strong guy with good power and speed. His defense is a little lacking when he gets excited though.

Comment

Nah
      Sorry
      Jacobs is a cancer patient

Comment

When a fanbase has to build up their fighters opponents you know he's fighting below the level he should. You should be telling us how Golovkin is going to take Jacobs head off etc not doing PR for Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Nah
          Sorry
          Jacobs is a cancer patient
          Fookin.
          Prove.
          It.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            When a fanbase has to build up their fighters opponents you know he's fighting below the level he should. You should be telling us how Golovkin is going to take Jacobs head off etc not doing PR for Jacobs.
            I like both fighters so I'm not gonna **** on him if he doesn't deserve it. You saying that Jacobs is a bum or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Fookin.
              Prove.
              It.
              OK one minute

Comment

Jacobs only competition against a live body since that fight was a couple minutes of action against Peter Quillin. Neither you or I know what he's capable of.

Comment

yea ok. Gotta take all precautions to make it look better

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    I like both fighters so I'm not gonna **** on him if he doesn't deserve it. You saying that Jacobs is a bum or something?
                    Jacobs is B-level nothing more. Golovkin fans are so desperate for Golovkin to get a win to justify his hype they are trying to hype Jacobs into something he's not.

Comment

Working...
                    X