Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

daniel jacobs is a serious threat to golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Jacobs is a good fighter. The best middleweight besides Golovkin and he will easily be the best opponent GGG has ever fought as a pro.

But let's not pretend that we didn't see him get knocked out already, against Pirog.
    Correct.

Jacobs is probably the best fighter Golovkin has faced up until now however that, in itself, doesn't make him a "serious threat".

Comment

its a good fight..why are you defending it?

Comment

Jacobs is a live underdog here.

GGG is getting older while Jacobs is a decent boxer and a very hard puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          It's the same cycle with these guys every right:

Before the fight is signed, he's a scared bum... no way he can beat Golovkin

After the fight is signed, he's a killer.... Golovkin is in serious trouble here.

Hanzgruber exposed ******ed Cyclone for doing the same thing with Brook, he went from predicting Vargas would KO Brook the clinching bum to heralding Brook as the biggest threat to Golovkin.

These guys are all special!!!
          you do it in the opposite direction. You all wanted him to fight jacobs before hand , now its been signed jacobs isnt anything special and not much of a threat.

Comment

Ur boy wouldnt last a rd.

Motor city glass jaw bum I mean

Comment

Jacobs is pretty good.

Not sure he's the second best MW out there, in fact I wouldn't say he is, but he's pretty good.
              Would be GGGs best win, probably.

Comment

Jacobs is too slick

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  you do it in the opposite direction. You all wanted him to fight jacobs before hand , now its been signed jacobs isnt anything special and not much of a threat.
                  You don't have an argument, sorry!

I wanted him to fight Jacobs because he's the second best MW but I've been on record saying that Jacobs has no chance in my opinion. Where did I flip flop? ..... I also want Mikey Garcia to fight the other top lightweights even though (you guessed it) I think he wipes them all out.

Jacobs is his best option other than Canelo at 160 but it doesn't change the fact most of us think he needs a mini miracle to win. You also thought that but suddenly the fight is signed and Jacobs is a serious threat..... stop tarding, GGG dickriding and keep it real for once but that's literally impossible for a fan boy like you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X