Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Want Unifications, Maybe Go To 140 By Year's End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    Easter is easier to make if go him first Linares/ Crolla and Flanagan aren't gonna gonna be in a hurry to see Garcia after he just destroyed the number 1 guy in the division after Linares( who wasn't in a rush to get in with either so he gave up his strap)...
    Don't care about the WBO so Flanagan can keep that hostage in the UK for all I care that Title is a JOKE!

Unifying the WBC, WBA and IBF is good enough then move up to 140.

Which ever order he chooses is fine as long as he unifies I would like to see that before moving up!

Comment

Originally posted by O.K.! 2.0 View Post
      Garcia belongs at 140 but he will wait until Crawford moves up! Garcia is a good fighter but he's not on Crawford's level. I think Garcia/Broner would be a good match at 140. Garcia is stuck between rock & a hard place with Crawford one weight class above & Loma one weight class below moving up soon! If you're Mikey, which way do you go?
      lomachenko, he has a better chance against the kid, my opinion

Comment

Mikey might be the best fighter in boxing right now??

Mikey has great talent and could be boxings best soon. But has Mikey ever beaten a true warrior?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          And I will call you a FOOL and a LIAR!!!! When they fight I GUARANTEE you'll be a lil BI@TCH and won't back your talk up.... But if you do decide to be that ******. I'll call you my 401K plan. Because your an idiot who I'll make a ton of $$$$ off of.
          lol
          I was saying why Kigali keeps pushing Easter. I just added a list of other guys he would say beat Mikey for the same reason.
          Mikey knocks out Easter, he would then just jump to "he aint getting past" one of the guys I mentioned even though I'm sure underneath he has no confidence in his statement. Just a front like this Easter thing. lol

Comment

Working...
          X