Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Loves This Fight As Much As I Do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    mine was when he dry-humped him back in the 10th or 11th round
    it was in the eleventh, i love chino for that because it was at the end and he still was sharp enough to remember what happened in round one and return the favour.

you can even see chepo reynoso in the ringside jumping from his seat to celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Good fight for both boys! One wins a title and the other gains some respect for not wilting or quitting.
      I think there's a lot to Broner but by the time he grows up I'll be dust!

Ray
      broner tried to quit when he wanted to get maidana disqualified but the ref(cole who is a ****ty ref btw) wasn't buying broner's pathetic acting job rolling on the ground like he'd been shot.broner deserves no credit only ridicule.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        it was in the eleventh, i love chino for that because it was at the end and he still was sharp enough to remember what happened in round one and return the favour.

you can even see chepo reynoso in the ringside jumping from his seat to celebrate

i remember standing up while and laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          I like Mosley vs Margarito more.

"The most feared man in boxing" vs a guy that was supposed to get wrecked.

George Lopez in the crowd clowning...mexicans getting quiet.
          absolutely this ^^^^

Comment

I don't get as much satisfaction watching overhyped boxers get destroyed as some people do cause they're still making a ridiculous amount of undeserved $$$

broner was dat A-side 70 division champ
            Last edited by ////; 01-26-2017, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Loved it. One of my favorites.

Another fight I enjoyed greatly from that year was Berto/Soto-Karass.

Comment

One of the most enjoyable and justifiable beat downs to date. I only wish Maidana would come out of retirement and deliver a beating to Broner again. Broner is a classless street punk who deserved everything Maidana gave him that night. Love Marcus Maidana.

Comment

It definitely is one of the most satisfying fights to watch. Especially the end when Broner is walking to the locker room dejected.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    I like Mosley vs Margarito more.

"The most feared man in boxing" vs a guy that was supposed to get wrecked.

George Lopez in the crowd clowning...mexicans getting quiet.
                    That is another very satisfying fight to watch. Especially with the whole plaster fiasco.

Comment

when you back up in a straight line to avoid punches, sometimes a basic plodder is your worst nightmare
                      yep plus his reflexes were never fast enough to try the philly shell defence

Comment

Working...
                      X