Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hunts For New Opponent, Wawrzyk Fails PED Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is becoming the most avoided boxer in his division.

Comment

hopefully he gets a kirk johnson to vitali klischko kind of replacement. wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        _Maxi check this out bro vada testing
        See? time keeps proving me right. VADA is the best and we know why Mayweather avoided it.

Comment

Just checked the WBC top 15 and there aren't a lot of options that make sense for a short notice fight. Washington is the guy that checks all the boxes, but if it doesn't end up being him, I would put my money on Rudenko getting a call

Comment

Wow.......

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              See? time keeps proving me right. VADA is the best and we know why Mayweather avoided it.
              Honestly bro whenever a heavyweight test positive for PEDs I'm not even surprised anymore

Comment

it's OFFICIAL Deontay Wilder is THE MOST FEARED FIGHTER IN BOXING TODAY

Comment

Bring in the next tomato can for Wilder👎🤢

Comment

WOW!!!! D-Dub got these boys shook.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      It's a good thing Wilder's team has cans on speed-dial. Well, the ones that have phones at least.
                      Lmaooooo I'm a fan of Wilder but that last line was funny as ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X