No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison vs. Jarrett Hurd on Wilder-Wawrzyk Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Not seen much of Hurd, but he hasnt overly impressed me, He should be stopping Tony here though. Who is a boiled down middleweight..
    Yea, he doesn't impress me too much either. Just a big dude for the division beating smaller guys as of now. Beating Harrison could be a start though.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Not seen much of Hurd, but he hasnt overly impressed me, He should be stopping Tony here though. Who is a boiled down middleweight..
      here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxYv3-LYU1c

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        tony harrison is alot better than julio bum jr and jeff horn the school teacher......
        Just the name makes me laugh. We had a t.v. show over here and this character was called Tony Harrison - he's the little pink alien lad.

Comment

i actually think Hurd is the more powerful and more accurate fighter here.... Harrison has the better movement thats about it....
          harrison is a ko artist in his own right..his shots come off more natural than hurds..hurd has a lazy power and some wide shots..but harrison can be countered and he can outpace himself at times.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            harrison is a ko artist in his own right..his shots come off more natural than hurds..hurd has a lazy power and some wide shots..but harrison can be countered and he can outpace himself at times.
            i hope harrison doesnt run and hug too much though....

Comment

ive already seen the fight thanks..

Comment

i hope harrison doesnt run and hug too much though....
                he's a clean puncher..he fights on the inside sorta like ward or andrade..hurd is taking a huge step up..harrison is a pretty complete fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  he's a clean puncher..he fights on the inside sorta like ward or andrade..hurd is taking a huge step up..harrison is a pretty complete fighter..
                  Harrison is pretty complete. Everyone underrates him because of the Nelson fight. People have to remember anyone can be caught with a good shot. I give this fight to Harrison.

Comment

Very nice fight between two evenly matched prospects. Harrison lost that Willie Nelson fight because he was overconfident and inexperienced in my opinion; he looked the better man until Willie was still there in the later rounds. His wins since then are pretty good and erased some of the doubts on him. I'm a big fan of Hurd, he's a local fighter and I've seen him live during the earlier days of his career. I think Hurd is probably the more mentally tough fighter of the two and I suspect he will win in this one.

Comment

Wait, so they're not gonna televise the Mansour/Kauffman fight? That sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X