Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Says Jeff Horn Fight Deal is Not Finalized, Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Translation..."I Don't Want This Bull**** Fight!" lol
    Someone said JMM is looking for Cotto Or maybe a Pac-Man?

Comment

Manny is a global icon.. still has a guy telling him who and when to fight.

he loyal doe.

Comment

Sad that Pac still has to fight at his age. Proves how stupid he was with his money

Comment

Arum will give him enough money and Manny takes it. He's desperate for cash.

Comment

Ahh dang it! I was really looking forward to coming home drunk and watching this fight on YouTube in 5 years!

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              Manny is a global icon.. still has a guy telling him who and when to fight.

he loyal doe.
              lmfao it's a filipino thing man srs. ask any filipino they'll confirm.

Comment

JMM vs Pacquiao 5 in Manila Nov 2017

Comment

I hope Pacquiao turn down this fight. He's at the stage of his career than he can pick any boxers that he wants to fight.

He already made arum a lot of money. He is a grown man for Christ sake.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao Says Jeff Horn Fight Deal is Not Finalized.....

Koncz: "Manny..... nope, not a mention..... and I can't find him on boxrec either..... did Bob just make him up..... ?"

Pac: " no idea Mike, Bob says..... stuff..... sometimes..... "

Koncz: "Bob is full-of-shht, I think he made this Horn guy up..... let's do what we planned, I will tell him to get Bradley ready....."

Pac: "ok Mike..... hey, what about a rematch with Algieri, or maybe Vargas?"

Koncz: "get real Manny, nobody will buy those fights..... we will say that Bradley injured his rotator-cuff during the fight, but now he is healed through prayer and salt-water....."

Pac: " LOL Mike, nobody will ever believe that "

Comment

Biggest fight for PAC

Everyone knows the biggest and best fight for Pac-Man right now is the problem broner ! Arum come on do your job ! Give broner a good pay and get it done

Comment

Working...
                      X