Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Says Jeff Horn Fight Deal is Not Finalized, Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao should fight Amir Khan.

Comment

Translation..."I Don't Want This Bull**** Fight!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        bradley wont take on horn either..he's had his chances he picked rios and vargas instead...

yea he didn know who he was until he watched and asked bob arum wtf is he thinking...
        WTF??

Bradley picked Rios n Vargas instead because he, like everybody else ain't know who this dude is!! Hell... Australia ain't even know who dude was until they put his name next to Pac's!

And why do you think Pac asked bob arum wtf is he thinkin?? Because bob tryn'a make a fight with some no namer tadpole from a puddle wen there's bigger sharks in the ocean!
        Last edited by panicchaser; 01-24-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Doesn't matter...

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Porter is strong and athletic he can fight inside.I think he would beat Pacquiao

It doesn't matter. Porter isn't skilled enough or smart enough to beat Manny Pacquiao. He would get beat up. He gets hit too much and is too aggressive. We have to agree to disagree here.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
            Uh oh...has manny finally grown a pair and is now standing up for himself to big bob? check back tomorrow...same manny time...same manny website!

i will fight only the best and only the best to please my fans, next fight will be.....Jeff Horn

consequences

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              i will fight only the best and only the best to please my fans, next fight will be.....Jeff Horn

consequences
              Obviously this wasn't Pac's choice which is why this situation has been heavily exaggerated and blown out of proportion. Fans thought Pac wanted this. Just shows how stupid Bob and Koncz are!

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
                Are you a cheerleader? All this bull u keep talkin' seem bigger than your understanding of the sport!

Real talk... U needa hop off Horn's boxers! Stop swappin' undies with ur li'l boyfriend!
                JEFF HORN AKA THE HORNETS NEST IS P4P THE BEST SCHOOL TEACHER IN AUSTRALIA MATE.. JEFF HORN IS INFAMOUS FOR PUTTING HUNDREDS OF SCHOOL KIDS TO SLEEP ON A DAILY BASIS...

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
                  WTF??

Bradley picked Rios n Vargas instead because he, like everybody else ain't know who this dude is!! Hell... Australia ain't even know who dude was until they put his name next to Pac's!

And why do you think Pac asked bob arum wtf is he thinkin?? Because bob tryn'a make a fight with some no namer tadpole from a puddle wen there's bigger sharks in the ocean!
                  been right there in teh wbo rankings forever..he didnt know who the guy from argentina was either but he fougth him at his first fightin welter so that isnt an excuse..

i'd love to see them put jeff in with vargas..vargas would land less punches than he did with pac and take a big beating..real talk

Comment

No one can change my opinion jeff horn is much better than berto. Berto is garbage at best.

Comment

if only arum isn't protecting his future star (crawford) arum is trying make pac more wash up before he make the pac crawford but even a super old and wash up pacquiao will still beat crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X