No announcement yet.

Rumours that Khan has failed a VADA test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours that Khan has failed a VADA test

Have seen this on several sites this morning.

Reportedly popped during a routine VADA test. The site being most open about it is junk. But it's been referred to on twitter by a number of boxing media types.

Comment

Loaded up on PEDs for the canelo fight and still got put to sleep LMAO

Comment

Hopefully this means it's the end of Flatline. Please god be true.

Comment

The american guy who beat guy who was on peds ruined khan. Gave khan hell and took something out of khan.
          Khan trying to get what he lost back by using ped in return

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Loaded up on PEDs for the canelo fight and still got put to sleep LMAO
            Imagine if he wasn't? He might have never woken up.

Comment

Khan enrolled in the WBC-VADA programme in October of 2016. That's a very small window but I guess it's plausible that he could have failed a test in that time frame.

I don't think it could be from the Canelo fight, because VADA tend to announce immediately when someone is popped. Unless he pissed hot on a commission test but that seems extremely unlikely.

Comment

whats the source?

Plus, hasn't Khan only recently signed up for the VADA tests? So if he has tested positive, it's not for any of his fights.

Hopefully it's not true because this is the last thing an inactive fighter who has been in the media for all the wrong reasons needs right now

Comment

Isn't VADA connected to the WBC Clean Boxing testing program? This could be the first random testing hit with that program cuz I'm sure Khan is ranked in the top 15 of the WBC which would make him included.

Comment

He needs Jay Leno. He don't need all of that other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X