Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Will Saunders Be The Gatekeeper for Alvarez vs Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Will Saunders Be The Gatekeeper for Alvarez vs Golovkin?

I think Loeffler needs to release some of that nice Expo 2017 stipend $$$ to tempt tempt Saunders for that WBO strap. Aren't GBP and Warren cooking something for Sept. at AT&T again?

Wasn't Billy Joe 200 pounds at the beginning of his last training camp? He'll probably fight the Canelo-Chavez winner at 165.

Comment

He should just fight Golovkin if he gets passed Jacobs. Gets talked about way too much for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Wasn't Billy Joe 200 pounds at the beginning of his last training camp? He'll probably fight the Canelo-Chavez winner at 165.
        This^^^^

Conela put on a great deal of weight during training camp and is now 'naturally too big' for mw says de la hoya post fight.

BJS is not an dedicated world champ, he is a gypsey who has natural ability....bullsh't may get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          WBO can't sanction the strap at 165. Unless it's Pac of course.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            I think Loeffler needs to release some of that nice Expo 2017 stipend $$$ to tempt tempt Saunders for that WBO strap. Aren't GBP and Warren cooking something for Sept. at AT&T again?
            Expo 2017 is a summit on climate change and green energy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_2017

Why do you think Loeffler is involved with a climate change summit?

Comment

Anybody holding the WBO will be in the eye's of Canelo and GGG (Jacobs if he wins , I don't see Chavez wait for a belt at 160 if beat Canelo tho)

Comment

Working...
              X