Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Fighter to Come Out of the Eastern Bloc Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    All time I'd have to say Roy Jones Jr. He's a Russian ATG.
    Nice work...i was gonna say ivan drago but you have one upped that sir...if i had any privelidges or even knew what green k meant i would reward you.

Comment

lol people ranking ggg over the klitschko are insane

between them like 15 years of dominating the sports premier division, so badly that americans basically gave up any hope at heavyweight and the entire marketing format of the sport changed

i like ggg but wtf? he could lose his next fight and be a footnote in history. Not comparable.
      Last edited by ////; 02-08-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Lomachenko in terms of pure skill. All listed are greats though.

Comment

Skills wise, Loma, GGG and Tszyu are far above the others.
          I like Loma and GGG but I wouldn't put them above a Klitschko until they've dominated a division for almost ten years.

Comment

Speaking of only pro career, Wlad hands down then Vitali, the Tszyu. Speaking of amateur it's Loma followed by GGG.

Wlad was unbeaten for 11 years, held all titles except WBC only because his brother had it. He's also fought everyone the fans have wanted him to fight, his only con is that he may be a bit boring to watch.

The jury is still out on Loma, Kova, GGG and how much greater they can be than the Klitchko's and Tszyu, but I think all 3 have potential to surpass Tszyu. Wlad is already kinda untouchable with his res and titles, and with a win over Joshua he definitely becomes totally unreachable.

Speaking of skills only, I really like Loma and Kovalev out of that bunch.

Comment

[QUOTE=-Kev-;17411068]Speaking of only pro career, Wlad hands down then Vitali, the Tszyu. Speaking of amateur it's Loma followed by GGG.

Wlad was unbeaten for 11 years, held all titles except WBC only because his brother had it. He's also fought everyone the fans have wanted him to fight, his only con is that he may be a bit boring to watch.

The jury is still out on Loma, Kova, GGG and how much greater they can be than the Klitchko's and Tszyu, but I think all 3 have potential to surpass Tszyu. Wlad is already kinda untouchable with his res and titles, and with a win over Joshua he definitely becomes totally unreachable.

Speaking of skills only, I really like Loma and Kovalev out of that bunch.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I do like what GGG does in there, too and one thing about him is that he always gets the KO.

Comment

Kovalev, Tszyu, Golovkin, all same style no SFX.

Loma, however, that kid is Turbo and mixes it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Kovalev, Tszyu, Golovkin, all same style no SFX.

Loma, however, that kid is Turbo and mixes it up!
                  Loma's from another planet.

Comment

Kostya Tszyu. Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Kostya Tszyu. Easily.
                      He had one hell of a run.

And in one division, too.

I'm sure he'd get hate about that these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X