Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else find it weird suddenly Brook's team is worried about his health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the IBF going to enforce its rules? Fight Spence or vacate.

Comment

They are sending out mixed signals, not sure if he has healed up now but they seem to want to put all their eggs in the Khan basket. The quickness of them making those awful mandotaries has come back to bite them now. Because people are wondering why they aren't that quick with Spence as they were with Dan, brazier or frankie (Voluntary).

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        who are all these fighters?
        Miguel Cotto's brother Jose, Matthew Hatton, Alfonso Gomez, Josesito Lopez, Amir Khan

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          they are enforcing their rules. brook has until february to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The part where he was in the gym training was before the GGG fight was announced. When he was saying he was fighting Vargas and unifying with Garcia or Thurman in 2017

The part where he says he's heavier than he's ever been was when he was training for GGG.

Don't play games with me. Provide evidence like I did or don't waste my time. I don't want to hear your opinion. Your opinion is worthless to me. Show me facts
            "B .. b .. b ... b ... b ..."

Are you riding a moped, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              In about 3 weeks. The wait ain't gonna kill ya man.

Comment

Another ******ed thread accusing Brook of ducking Spence.

TS is completely braindead. Brook has been talking about 154 for 3-4 years.

Comment

Eddie said he was 185 on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Another ******ed thread accusing Brook of ducking Spence.

TS is completely braindead. Brook has been talking about 154 for 3-4 years.
                    Yeah, it's nothing new. And I'm not up to date, but it seems like Brook is fine with fighting Spence, but people around him are trying to convince him to finally move up.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Yeah, it's nothing new. And I'm not up to date, but it seems like Brook is fine with fighting Spence, but people around him are trying to convince him to finally move up.
                      I hope it does happen, it's a much better fight than Brook vs Khan in my opinion. Opinions on the outcome will be split down the middle where as pretty much everyone other than flatline and frankiebruno would back Brook to beat Khan convincingly at this stage. The biggest factor is whether Brook really can get down to 147, when he talks about fighting Khan it sounds like he can.

Comment

Working...
                      X