Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain Why Jacobs Isn't Better Than Jack or Degale P4P...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      Jack, Degale and Jacobs are nowhere near the top ten.. no where near. . top 20 yes.

so who's better? the only thing to look at is resumes.

Jacobs best win is KO1 Quillin.
      Degale best wins are UD12 Andre Dirrell and UD12 Bute.
      Jack best wins are MD12 Anthony Dirrell and SD12 Groves.

not much to brag about. but based on this I'll rank em
      1. Degale 2. Jacobs 3. Jack

we know Jack got robbed vs Bute but we can only go with what's on paper.

alright fair enough. you are only acknowledging their best wins without their consistency of performance.

You are not accounting Degale's controversial win over Porky(absolute terrible bum). He arguably lost that fight in many including my eyes.

Let's not forget Degale just got beat the hell up by the guy you rank after Jacobs, jack.

no such clout over Jacobs.

Therefore Jacobs has to be ranked over Degale.

Comment

no one is a bum, these are top level boxers. All of these are good wins on anyone's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
          no one is a bum, these are top level boxers. All of these are good wins on anyone's resume.
          If all GGG faced are bums then Porky Medina might as well be a hospice patient.

Comment

I'm not sure Degale is top 30 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              I'm not sure Degale is top 30 p4p.

Degale is good. but Jacobs >>>>

that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Degale is good. but Jacobs >>>>

that's all.
                You're probably using it to hype Golovkin but P4P fighters don't get schooled as much as Degale has been 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  You're probably using it to hype Golovkin but P4P fighters don't get schooled as much as Degale has been 3 times.

Degale is overrated.

So the fact is MW > SMW

That's all I'm saying.

Comment

jacobs isnt better, and thats because hes signed to fight ggg. Because of this, he has to be systematically trashed on this site in order to absolve ggg of any credit if he beats him. IN the space of a month, jacobs has turned from a legitimate world class puncher to someones whos B level cause he lost 6 or so years ago when he was a kid. By the time the fight comes around, jacobs cv will have been ripped to shreds so much that people start calling him a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      jacobs isnt better, and thats because hes signed to fight ggg. Because of this, he has to be systematically trashed on this site in order to absolve ggg of any credit if he beats him. IN the space of a month, jacobs has turned from a legitimate world class puncher to someones whos B level cause he lost 6 or so years ago when he was a kid. By the time the fight comes around, jacobs cv will have been ripped to shreds so much that people start calling him a bum.
                      Correct.

Its all about who the narrative benefits. No logic nor facts

Comment

Working...
                      X