Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain Why Jacobs Isn't Better Than Jack or Degale P4P...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain Why Jacobs Isn't Better Than Jack or Degale P4P...

Make a constructive case for me other than hype. Logical points and facts only. I know this is a challenge for most "boxing" fans.

Jacobs lost to a better fighter than Groves and Derek Edwards. So that loss washes against the Degale and Jack's loss.

Now let's talk about the wins.

Degale has had several questionable wins and draws. Controversial against bums like Porky Medina and Piotr(Watch that fight) and Jack..... he arguably lost all 3. Even the Bute fight was close.

Jack has had mad draws against absolute bums.

Meanwhile, Jacobs has KOed everyone in front of him. Top contenders at MW including an undefeated champion in Kid Chocolate. You can argue MW is weaker but the fact is that is hype.

Why?

Degale and Jack are drawing with and arguably losing to absolute bums. On every logical and factual scale p4p, Jacobs is better than Degale and Jack.

Both DeGale and Jack have solid wins over other top fighters and hold real world titles.

Who has Jacobs really beat other than Quillin?

Mora? Truax?

He has a secondary WBA title.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Both DeGale and Jack have solid wins over other top fighters and hold real world titles.

Mora? Truax?

This might end thread because even at 160 Andre dirrell beats everyone Jacob's faced including him

Comment

Mora? Truax?

Whatever wins they have are washed by the draws and controversial decisions against bums. That's just how life works. If you have a win over Anthony Direll(whos not better than Quillin) then that win is washed by the draw with Periban. Jacobs doesn't have those controversial decisions. He finishes fights.

Who did Degale and Jack beat that's better than the undefeated Quillin?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          This might end thread because even at 160 Andre dirrell beats everyone Jacob's faced including him
          nope. we can debate about that "win" and Andre Direll being better than Kid Chocolate.

However, we can't debate that Degale arguably lost to 2 absolute bums in Medina and Piotr. Degale also has a draw against a mediocre Jack on top of that.

we have to look at the whole resume.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            nope. we can debate about that "win" and Andre Direll being better than Kid Chocolate.

However, we can't debate that Degale arguably lost to 2 absolute bums in Medina and Piotr. Degale also has a draw against a mediocre Jack on top of that.

we have to look at the whole resume.
            That's true. I just feel that Andre is way more well rounded than Jacobs himself. I honestly didn't expect Degale to beat him. Imho I think it's a better win than Peter.

Comment

That's true. I just feel that Andre is way more well rounded than Jacobs himself. I honestly didn't expect Degale to beat him. Imho I think it's a better win than Peter.
              He was but not anymore. He got dropped twice by blake caparillo and it wasn't flash knockdown either

Comment

how could he be more well rounded when we know for a fact Jacobs has a better offense?

And defensively, it's up for debate. Andre has been kissing the canvas a lot lately.

Comment

Mora? Truax?

No they don't. Beating groves who was stopped twice isn't better than beating undefeated quillen. And beat an over the hill direll isn't a great feat. What solid fighter did jack beat?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    No they don't. Beating groves who was stopped twice isn't better than beating undefeated quillen. And beat an over the hill direll isn't a great feat. What solid fighter did jack beat?
                    Correct.

Not to mention Jack has draws with bums like Periban. Jacobs simply leaves no doubt. he is better p4P

Comment

Working...
                    X