Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Livid: We Don't Pay Judges, Like Other Promoters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    Mayweather needs to stop *****ing, round by round is was a close fight, compubox didn't dictate the way a lot of rounds went, DeGale won a lot of rounds, the main difference is the ones Jack won were pretty clear.

It's hilarious how Floyd is an advocate of putting health first but then questions DeGale missing the press conference to get himself checked out. Turning up would be pointless it was only going to be TMT *****ing and saying a rematch only happens at LHW.

It seems Mayweather wants slight favoritism because what he's achieved and one of his boxers are fighting.
    Degale not *****ing because he know he lost lol this like the 3rd fight in a row he got beat on. Jack sent him to the hospital with knots and missing teeth. He knew he lost.

Comment

I agree with everything Mayweather said, how he approached it and everything. I thought Jack won clearly, he totally bossed the fight up until the last couple of rounds when he lost a bit of steam. Landed the clearer more effective shots, more of em, good pressure, and came in with a great defensive tactics geared up to defeat DeGale's style. I'm a DeGale fan but he got his ass kicked last night.

Comment

Isn't this slander territory?

Comment

For the record, Jack definitely won the fight. Not even a question. He was at least tied if not winning before he even knocked Degale down. And I don't like Floyd at all but everything he's saying THIS TIME is true. Jack clearly, clearly won.

Now, would pre-Memo Jack have beaten Degale? No ****ing way. I don't think he's the more talented fighter, but he's definitely the much better athlete at this point. Stronger, more durable, more stamina. Memo made an average world level fighter into a top 3 super middleweight.

The question is... how?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            For the record, Jack definitely won the fight. Not even a question. He was at least tied if not winning before he even knocked Degale down. And I don't like Floyd at all but everything he's saying THIS TIME is true. Jack clearly, clearly won.

Now, would pre-Memo Jack have beaten Degale? No ****ing way. I don't think he's the more talented fighter, but he's definitely the much better athlete at this point. Stronger, more durable, more stamina. Memo made an average world level fighter into a top 3 super middleweight.

The question is... how?

the exact same way Pac did, when he used to throw 800+ punches per round

"he is my mentor, my friend..... he taught me everything I know" ~ Alex Ariza, when commenting on Angel Heredia

I'm guessing you must be new to boxing, and were not aware of that?

Is the subject still steroid abuse, or shall we discuss something else now?

Comment

Boxing scene scored it a draw..ESPN scored it 114-112 for Degale.Stop ur pathetic whining Floyd.

Comment

The other thing is, DeGale failed to adapt. Jack held his arms up all night, blocking all those cuffing shots that DeGale throws, his style. Note he scored the knockdown with a straight punch. If he had any sense atall he would've switched up and shot more straight punches down the middle, then set up his hooks and uppercuts, if the opponents hands start to come down.

This was supposed to be his big Calzaghe - Lacy coming out party, everybody talking about his great speed and skills. But ye know what, he was outsmarted and outfought. He bottled it. Fair play to him for holding on like he did, he showed some heart, but he's not an elite fighter, and that's just the cold hard truth.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  This is how people that lose money on bets behave
                  LOL! I guess Floyd only brags about his wins.

Comment

Floys should of just put Bayless in there if he had that $$$ on the fight! I just don't know if Bayless could protect Floyd AND Jack at the same time if someone throws popcorn at Floyd and Jack gets popped??? Who to save...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Another weirdo acting like a keyboard gangster.
                      I am a gangster punk! I've got the paperwork to prove it b itch! I've blasted punk mothe****ers like you, I've done my time, I kept my mouth shut when questioned by the cops, and I've earned my respect!
                      So check yourself punk, your just a coward acting tough on the internet. Everything I say I'll back it up if given the opportunity, not like punk ass netbangers like you!

Comment

Working...
                      X