Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Livid: We Don't Pay Judges, Like Other Promoters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    I watched the bout, it was close on many levels but judges don't seem to take all the variables into consideration any more.

In this particular fight Jacks knockdown was a flash circumstance and he rose up immediately and looked unshaken . DeGale was hurt rising up from his should they count the same ? One occurring very early in the bout when the fighters are freshest the other late when their worn down! Should DeGale's be considered a 10-7 for Jack if DeGale gets a 10-8 for dropping Jack?
    One knock down had bigger consequences to me and p[ossibly needs a more meaningful score to it.
    Punches in the amateurs count the same regardless of power, the pros have always had more emphasis on meaningful shots.

ps; Mayweather really needs to stop cheer leading like a little girl at ring side and try to get his thoughts together prior to the camera.
    Don't usually comment on peoples ware drobes but that "picnic checkerboard shirt with the 1950's jacket with the outline red trim was straight out of "Dale Evans closet" that was funny!

Close fight, move to 175 for both men will do them good!

Ray
    I felt Jack was a little hurt in the first round. I think Degale caught him a little cold, he looked like his legs were shaking a little.

Not as hurt as degale, either way both are 10-8 rounds, doesn't really needs discussing.

Comment

Floyd was over the top, jack wasn't that upset, good decision in my eyes, both thought they won, jack landed lots to the body, degale landed plenty on the inside with rips, uppercuts and hooks behind jacks gloves, ward decision was worse

Comment

Great fight. I didn't score each round so it's hard for me to complain.

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        I still can believe he got a draw vs Bute and it's not changed
        How was that not changed to NC?
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-15-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

A little too much crying about a close fight.

Comment

Hasnt Mayweather pay some of the judges for his fights? Maybe some ref too.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              This is how people that lose money on bets behave
              Or a promoter who is taking up for his fighter after a 3rd horrible decision. Let me guess Floyd the first promoter to complain about his fighter losing lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                Hasnt Mayweather pay some of the judges for his fights? Maybe some ref too.
                Dont ask ****** questions you know the answer 2. Only person to get busted for that was Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  STFU Mayweather you punk b itch! I don't hear you complaining when paid off the judges on the first Castillo fight. He clearly beat your ass and you act like you won the fight?? So **** you punk, just shut your mouth!
                  Another weirdo acting like a keyboard gangster.

Comment

There are two claims here Floyd is making.

CLAIM #1: Other promoters pay off judges. PolitiDemofact.com and HillarySnopes.com rate this claim as true.

CLAIM #2: Floyd has never paid off judges. PolitiDemofact.com and HillarySnopes.com rate this claim as false.

Comment

give it a rest dumbass. A draw was fair result. You embarrassed yourself with your interview aswell, dont know if you'd been on the tequila at ringside, could barely get your words out. Should do us all a favour in the future and keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Working...
                      X