Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Fires Shots at Oscar De La Hoya Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    u left out the edicate part

floyd likely had a clause that said he couldn't negotiate with anyone else but hbo until so many days are up..he put his number out there for hbo and they kept refusing it stupidly...when x ammount of days are up he can shop himself..

oscar during the x ammount of days told showtime they had a deal and reportedly shook on it only to go to hbo and not let showtime match the offer that he should have never even go after shaking with them...

it's just edicate...if u dont like it in business that's on you.

adonis did the same as floyd..he gave hbo until the last day to get the deal he wanted..only went to showtime after hbo refused his deal but showtime likely paid for the same exact one.

Are you really putting edicate and floyd in the same sentence? The same floyd who accused PAC of steroids and PEDS? the guy who signed a catchweight contract and did not honor it?
    You are hanging on every word and rumor that favors floyd but the fact is he left HBO under the same circumstances as Canelo. This guy plays with words even when it comes to his Conviction for Assault on his wife.

Floyd isn't doing anything except talk junk.
    Last edited by Francis M.; 01-18-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
      Are you really putting edicate and floyd in the same sentence? The same floyd who accused PAC of steroids and PEDS? the guy who signed a catchweight contract and did not honor it?
      You are hanging on every word and rumor that favors floyd but the fact is he left HBO under the same circumstances as Canelo. This guy plays with words even when it comes to his Conviction for Assault on his wife.

Floyd isn't doing anything except talk junk.
      "business" edicate...he signed and he paid marquez when he failed..

and did canelo get the biggest deal ever?? stop it..circumstances of how it happened are 100 percent different and just accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
        Fact: Floyd jumped ship.
        fact: hbo didnt reach floyd's number
        fact: showtime was told their number was good for canelo

let it go.. circus fighter aka canelo has enough d1ck riders

Comment

"business" edicate...he signed and he paid marquez when he failed..

and did canelo get the biggest deal ever?? stop it..circumstances of how it happened are 100 percent different and just accept it.

Floyd like you are selective when it comes to judging situations.
          Floyd is just talking ish and don't care about business edicate.
          He's just mad because things didn't go his way and the biggest star in boxing is with fishnets.

Comment

fact: hbo didnt reach floyd's number
            fact: showtime was told their number was good for canelo

let it go.. circus fighter aka canelo has enough d1ck riders
            Like I said. I don't care about the circumstance. You can try and justify it all you want. The fact still remains, Mayweather jumped ship.

Not sure how calling Mayweather a hypocrite(not his only time) equates me being a Canelo dick rider.

Comment

Like I said. I don't care about the circumstance. You can try and justify it all you want. The fact still remains, Mayweather jumped ship.

Not sure how calling Mayweather a hypocrite(not his only time) equates me being a Canelo dick rider.
              no u being upset about business edicate being a good thing makes you "something"

i dont even comment on canelo articles bc of mfs like you..i dont know why i decided to click on canelo's name today...damn circus fighter doesnt even hold weight to me

Comment

floyd and canelo will eventually be together. they are perfect for each other. both love the art of cherry picking and taking advantage of the mexican fanbase. imagine what they could do together?

Comment

no u being upset about business edicate being a good thing makes you "something"

i dont even comment on canelo articles bc of mfs like you..i dont know why i decided to click on canelo's name today...damn circus fighter doesnt even hold weight to me
                  I said Mayweather was lame and all of a sudden I'm grouped in with mother ****ers, dick riders, and circus fighters. Now I'm the upset one.

Save your sobbing for someone who gives a ****.

Comment

Floyd talking **** about another fighter jumping to a different network...really?
                    he not really talking **** on canelo but saying that oscar moved over networks and probably got a cut for the move itself without canelo seeing it.

floyds move and 6 fight contract, he obviously got a good deal as the fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X