Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Fires Shots at Oscar De La Hoya Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    Floyd isn't worth shlt. I can't remember the last fight that floyd had that was worth the admission/ppv price
    u were in a clear minority..he was worth every penny and every broken record shows it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      You have proof Oscar shook on a verbal agreement?
      Or is this just mayweather and Stephen Espinoza running their mouths? Either way, handshakes don't mean **** these days. If it's not in writing it didn't happen!
      Mayweather needs to STFU and keep Oscar's and Canelos dick out his mouth. He has no room to talk cause he's a hypocrite, lying, two face piece of ****!
      and this just shows that you are part of the problem...real mean get to act like b1tches and b1tch made me accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        understand the business..floyd didnt jump he gave hbo the number he wanted repeated times. hbo failed to produce the number...just like adonis stevenson..floyd didnt even speak to showtime until hbo refused to pay his worth..showtime paid and they now have a deep budget bc of obtaining, and bc of the investment paying off.

oscar reportedly shook on a deal with showtime and then went and go a deal from hbo and didnt even let showtime attempt to match it.
        nobody knows the details of the deal, im sure oscar went to the biggest money. Why would he leave the network if he didnt think he could make more if he went to hbo. It was smart, showtime is basically gone. If floyd wants to talk about showtime building up canelo then thats fine but HBO built floyd up....

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          While I believe Oscar to be one of the lowest forms of life, I don't think he didn't anything wrong in this scenario. Floyd left hbo who helped build him up because showtime gave him a better deal. Similarly, Canelo received some help from showtime early in his career and then went over to hbo (the same network who helped build up Oscar's career) for a better deal. Pretty similar business moves.
          He didn't leave HBO. He was on a fight by fight basis with them. He went to them first with the deal and they turned it down. He went to Showtime and they accepted it. Then HBO got mad and kicked Haymon fighters off their network. That's why they're broke now and Showtime has money to invest in fights

Comment

After listening to Floyd talk for long enough I got two things out of it.

1. He gets his information from the internet or people who don't know anything about the situation.
            2. He speaks like he's been hit in the head a couple times even though he hasn't taken punishment.

PS. When comparing Conor and Floyd as talkers and even visually, McGregor takes the cake. Floyd is dressing like a he's hosting a bull riding competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Fraud is nothing more than a Dindu Nuffin thug. I'm sure he supports BLM.
              And this has what to do with boxing?

Comment

and this just shows that you are part of the problem...real mean get to act like b1tches and b1tch made me accept it.
                The only b itch here is you and your momma punk! All you punk ass netbangers sure act tough on the internet but if confronted in real life all you cowards run like b itches! Unlike you, I back up what I say punk! I don't fit in with 99% of you punks on here! I actually got the balls to back up what I say! And if I saw you in person I would make you my b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  The only b itch here is you and your momma punk! All you punk ass netbangers sure act tough on the internet but if confronted in real life all you cowards run like b itches! Unlike you, I back up what I say punk! I don't fit in with 99% of you punks on here! I actually got the balls to back up what I say! And if I saw you in person I would make you my b itch!
                  i didnt call u a b1tch bru...u are a part of the problem..and facts is that in real life i got 2 hands and i dont mind throwing them..i'm actually looking to start a fight club so idk who u calling a netbang dude bru

Comment

i didnt call u a b1tch bru...u are a part of the problem..and facts is that in real life i got 2 hands and i dont mind throwing them..i'm actually looking to start a fight club so idk who u calling a netbang dude bru
                    Shut up punk and go back to crocheting!

Comment

Don't know about the Canelo/HBO thing, but Floyd is talking some sense when it comes to the companies signing these deals with kids without the presence of a lawyer.

That should be illegal.

Comment

Working...
                      X