Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    It's because they don't ****ing fight. It was obvious that DeGale barely landed a clean shot and even as an amateur boxer you could see that.
    No bias there then?
    What I saw was that Jack blocked a lot but at the same time he got hit by scoring shots even if many were not clean shots, not flush. But a score is a score and he won many rounds like that.

Jack's shots did more damage but he missed a lot that he threw too. When he won a round he won it more convincingly.

But you win rounds and that's it. Simple as that is people still score the overall context of the fight and claim robbery.

I'm not mad at the scores. I had a draw and was jsut super impressed by both fighter's heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      What where you watching... jack cleanly beat him 6 rounds in a row then the 12th..
      well honestly i wasnt scoring it thaught the they both had there moments in different rounds, maybe ur right but i felt that it was down to how the judges, thaught jack won but didnt think a draw was to unfair, but in fairness i was watching it in ireland and english commentators are up british fighters holes so my bad didnt consider that,

Comment

• Degale looked today like a poor mans Pascal. Running then flurry. I gave the fight to Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          You don't know how to score a Boxing fight so how do you know what's fair and what isn't?.

What crap are you talking about Cali? Clearly your boyfriend drawing has enraged you and as a result you're emotionally drained. Leave this forum for tonight and get some rest.
          Idk how to score a boxing fight but you're scoring glove hits??? Lmaooo

Comment

• Yeah so,

On Pac/Bradley 1, people said "Look at Bradley's face and tell me he won that!"

Tonight, I say, look at DeGale's face and tell me he did enough to win, much less earn a draw.

Comment

• I was just hoping that when Degale was being mouthy and pushin all up around floyd that he was gonna get that Ortiz sucker punch

Comment

• 12-0 degale

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                  Jack's body shots were serious.. he landed the more effective cleaner shots. clear victory for Jack. .that gigantic ring is the only reason Degale wasn't stopped, he used his superior footwork to evade danger.. Jack couldn't cut a ring for **** doe.

I know Floyd said Jack is moving to 175 but I don't see him doing a damn thing at that weight of significance. Andre Ward would shut him out, Kovalev and Stevenson stop him. they need to reconsider that career move.

just make the rematch at 170-172 to make Jack more comfortable ..but would the 168 belts be on the line?
                  Exactly. This fight was great because they are evenly matched but in the cold light f day neither are super elite IMO. Jack would get beaten badly by Beterbiev as well at 175.

To make Jack more comfortable? Why? Jack was like the immovable object tonight - he is so big at 168. I'm guessing he was 185+ tonight in the ring. He certainly looked bigger. So how will DG feel comfortable fighting a Jack who comes in at 190 if weigh-in is at 171?

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Idk how to score a boxing fight but you're scoring glove hits??? Lmaooo
                    Posters like you and Kigali don't understand judging and the criteria(s) they use. You probably think Kovalev got 'robbed'. You see a missing tooth and blood and your brains are conditioned to think that person lost.

You saw Badous gloves catching everything and I saw De Gale pivoting and throwing combinations from awkward angles. Landing flurries to point scoring areas of the human anatomy. De Gale also knocked down Badou incase you forgot but that's enough of me schooling you bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      Posters like you and Kigali don't understand judging and the criteria(s) they use. You probably think Kovalev got 'robbed'. You see a missing tooth and blood and your brains are conditioned to think that person lost.

You saw Badous gloves catching everything and I saw De Gale pivoting and throwing combinations from awkward angles. Landing flurries to point scoring areas of the human anatomy. De Gale also knocked down Badou incase you forgot but that's enough of me schooling you bums.
                      No i score round by round you moron I can give you a scorecard on any fight unlike you who can't even tell me what rounds degale won, and don't ever compare me to a clown like Kigali.

Also jack knocked degale down too you moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X