Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    He said that because he knew what Floyd said had a bad look to it. He already looked 5-10lbs heavier than DG. At LHW that weight advantage goes up to 10-20lbs on the night.
    I had DG putting together the better combos, better foot work but he couldn't shift Jack. Now we know why.
    You sound like a f.uck'n idiot. But what else is new.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Hey you were right about tank! I admit I was wrong dude can fight
      The kid is a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        This just proves you don't know how to score boxing because you're so enraged by a decision that could have swung either way. Then you have the audacity to use shostats 'because he outlanded him doe'.
        You're just caught up in the moment. Get some rest.
        Im "enraged" cause I know what I saw you fair boy, please stick to soccer and I'm right here in California it's 5 am In England you drunk log off and sleep hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          James got his ass beat up....and you know it
          at time he did.

still, the draw is a fair decision if you score it round by round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Immense fight.

Both showed unbelievable amounts of heart.

I had Jack edging it and what says it all to me is DeGale looked satisfied with the draw, Jack didn't. But neither really deserved to be a loser tonight, ****ing immense fight!

What a special special night of Boxing though. Just had the feel of one of them back in the day special nights of Boxing for me.

Amazing start to 2017.
            DeGale immediately demanded a rematch and Jack said he was moving to 175 so I disagree with you there. Great fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              ****ing robbery, DeGale only won rounds 1,2,5. Jack won 9-3 (116-110), Jack out landed him in nine rounds, this is bull ****
              You got no clue. Just as a for example ... watch again rounds 10 and 11. I was checking my scoring with NSB and I had it pretty much the same as them - a draw - Jack rescued a draw with the KD.

Comment

• Degale should have been deducted a point

Comment

• no point deductions for the mouthpiece if the ref didnt stop the action in any way.... the one time he did stop it the mouthpiece came out from a punch.. any subsequent times he didnt stop the fight at all, so in what way does jack suffer for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                    DeGale immediately demanded a rematch and Jack said he was moving to 175 so I disagree with you there. Great fight though.
                    Yep, my mistake...satisfied was the wrong word to use.

Just thought Jack looked more gutted with the draw than DeGale.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      I'm convinced a lot of people don't know what they're watching at all. points are not scored by Hitting gloves.....
                      ya but its rounds, jack definately beat him up but didnt win the boxing match, both got six rounds each, but jacks 6 rounds were way more damages doesnt metter though if it goes the distance, and werent completely one sided to be scored 10 8

Comment

Working...
                      X