Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question, why are some posters upset about Canelo-Chavez Jr.But said GGG-Chavez was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    you sure as well were trying to justify it
    I was asking for it? Those posts sound totally indifferent to Chavez.

Comment

my criticism personally is just the weight. did you see how Chavez looked in his last weigh in making 168.. he looked weak and severely drained. . 164.5 ensures that Chavez cannot possibly be at his best. not saying that Chavez at his best beats Canelo anyway, just saying it doesn't figure to be a competitive bout.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        A business fight and ok to make? GGG said he would only move up for a HUGE NAME OR BIG MONEY!!!! right?? isnt that what Canelo is doing now?
        Who said that?

A fight with Chavez Jr is lucrative for no fighter...he isn't a name!!!!!!!!

That said I'd rather watch Canelo/Chavez than GGG/Chavez because Canelo/Chavez is actually competitive.

Both are fights I would stream over paying no matter how much money I have, Chavez Jr is a guy that won't get a cent from me.

Comment

Canelo has done every thing right in boxing and nothing wrong.Some posters are here mainly to trash 1 or 2 good boxers like Canelo or GGG no matter what they do. So what if Canelo takes a high paying business fight from time to time? He would have been crazy to turn down high paying softy Khan. He would also be crazy to turn down a big money fight with rugged, hard hitting but so easy to hit Chavez. Let these haters say what they want. Canelo, GGG and other boxers don't read this board anyway and they will do as they please and make good money doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Canelo has done every thing right in boxing and nothing wrong
            worst comment of 2017

Canelo is just pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              the upside in that scenario is that Saunders wouldnt have Canelo as an option so maybe GGG-Saunders could get made for either June or Sept.......
              Billy Joe Saunders has no incentive to come down from his asking price for the fight, and it seems like K2 is unwilling to put up the money that Saunders is looking for.

With Saunders already making it clear that he feels like he'd need a few fights to get back into his groove, there's nothing stopping him from simply continuing to defend the belt in leisure centers with Frank Warren.

Comment

Working...
              X