Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mayweather is not an International Superstar" Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the Lesnar debacle & the Meniere's disease how the **** can anybody take what he says seriously about anything, let alone what he thinks about how big a star is in a sport he's not even involved with.

Comment

Reaching for negotiation Leverage because they want the bigger piece of the Pie but it is a FAIL on Dana Whites Part. Not only that but McGregor can't even speak for himself, Dana has to speak FOR HIM. One guy is a Well paid employee while the other guy is a Business Owner it is a huge difference!

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
        You said social media? He brought up a social media outlet and disproved your post Now it's go to Instagram lol
        Yes and then I specified latest instagram posts before saying McGregor nearly cracks a million likes on every post.

read again

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Check out his video plays, most of his videos have as many if not more views than McGregors. People are watching his account just not liking it as much.
        Ok I will check last three videos:

Mayweather: 713k, 1.5m, 4.2m (Mcgregor video)
        McGregor: 1.4m, 2.5m, 1.3m.

The only video Mayweather showed solid + numbers in was a McGregor video. hahaha says it all.

He has a lot of videos with 200k views. For a profile that has 14m followers, that seems kinda weird no?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          What are you saying that it's a conspiracy and he doesn't really have that many followers?

He has more on every form of social media.

McGregor is doing good numbers now because he's the flavour of the month.

Mayweather has actually been to ther countries and got massive attention. Nitpicking a clip from the Russia trip is just stupid, he clearly had a big turnout there and the same for South Africa and the same for when he came here to the UK both in 2009 and last year.

McGregor hasn't shown that at all all you're basing it on is interaction on Twitter.
          Floyd Mayweather has more followers, but why does McGregor get 10 x amount of interaction?

Yes of course Mayweather has bought followers. It's part of the small man syndrome he has. He's a total beta male and that proves it.

McGregor isn't flavour of the month. The guy has been popular for a good amount of years now and in 3 years at the top, he's eclipsed any stage of Mayweather's popularity.

McGregor isn't traveling around to do pressers as I said. But the ones who does do are viewed over and over again and go viral instantly.

The same simply cannot be said for Mayweather.

"I'm truly blessed. ahem. My family. ahem. I truly believe that. ahem. I made 800 million. ahem."

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Yes and then I specified latest instagram posts before saying McGregor nearly cracks a million likes on every post.

read again

Ok I will check last three videos:

Mayweather: 713k, 1.5m, 4.2m (Mcgregor video)
            McGregor: 1.4m, 2.5m, 1.3m.

The only video Mayweather showed solid + numbers in was a McGregor video. hahaha says it all.

He has a lot of videos with 200k views. For a profile that has 14m followers, that seems kinda weird no?
            So out of the 6 Videos Mayweather had the top 2 most viewed. But You said McGregor has 10x the interest.

Proved yourself wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
              I highly doubt he has that many fans in Mexico or the Phillipines either.

Comment

He is somewhat known in England but like/loved over in England/Britain hell to the no.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  So they're all fans and love him just because they're there?
                  None of them are there just to see a famous celebrity?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    So out of the 6 Videos Mayweather had the top 2 most viewed. But You said McGregor has 10x the interest.

Proved yourself wrong.
                    Trying to grasp whatever little victory you can get, poor little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                      Trying to grasp whatever little victory you can get, poor little guy.
                      Proving him wrong like i've done to you before.

Comment

Working...
                      X