No announcement yet.

"Mayweather is not an International Superstar" Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    lmao @ a 10 second video after probably coming off a private jet or whatever the hell he travels in

Here's a part of his trip to ****** where about 7000 people went to see him train..I mean.. Your boy Conor won't even go there because of one name.. KHABIB

RT?

cant be trusted. ******n propaganda wizard class hackerz.

that's what CNN tells me.

Comment

that's the truf.

that's da streetz talking right durr.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Where's the million likes?

Are they in that little fantasy world in your head?
        Those are twitter pics smart guy.

Go to instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          RT?

cant be trusted. ******n propaganda wizard class hackerz.

that's what CNN tells me.

Step away from CNN FOX or any other American media outlet.

Comment

Dana White is pathological in his jealousy of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
              Step away from CNN FOX or any other American media outlet.
              reported to huffington post.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Go to instagram
                You said social media? He brought up a social media outlet and disproved your post Now it's go to Instagram lol

Comment

Go to instagram
                  Check out his video plays, most of his videos have as many if not more views than McGregors. People are watching his account just not liking it as much.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-13-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    reported to huffington post.
                    lol it's all sham journalism

Comment

I'm glad you mentioned that. I had this conversation earlier actually.

Now, you can go and look at the interaction on FMs social media.
                      How do you explain that a guy who has so many more followers on various social media, gets about 10x less interaction in terms of likes and comments, views on videos etc?

Not just once or twice. but consistently. I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

A reception like this? haha.

McGregor is a fighter, he fights consistently. He doesn't go around to different countries to have press conferences. But he does have highest rating videos on fox, espn, youtube, biggest tweet by an athlete in 2016 - even eclipsing Kobe Bryant's retirement tweet, most instragram and facebook interaction, more articles etc etc.

When has Floyd ever done any of that? Never. He's not must watch, and never has been. McGregor is, worldwide - Because the UFC is a huge brand worldwide.

If you think McGregor wouldn't get absolutely mobbed if he went to ******, I suggest you check out his instagram page. They're probably his biggest fanbase!
                      What are you saying that it's a conspiracy and he doesn't really have that many followers?

He has more on every form of social media.

McGregor is doing good numbers now because he's the flavour of the month.

Mayweather has actually been to ther countries and got massive attention. Nitpicking a clip from the ****** trip is just stupid, he clearly had a big turnout there and the same for South Africa and the same for when he came here to the UK both in 2009 and last year.

McGregor hasn't shown that at all all you're basing it on is interaction on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X