No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Deal Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    fuk this fight. if you support this crap you are just contributing to the decline of boxing this joker is going to be fighting a walking corpse when he could have fought ggg instead.
    Yet you supported ALL those GGG MISMATCHES??? GTFOhere!!!

Comment

Man Chavez is going to be soo drained. 164.5? I doubt he will make that, and if he does he will be ghost white on the scale about to die

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        that's exactly how I see it playing out.chavez jr will be badly weakened. he is also lazy and doesn't train he's only showing up to pick up a paycheck.
        I actually think he'll train hard for this fight, like he did vs Rubio. He trained his ass off for that fight, even got a DUI during camp.

Comment

Canelo gets ggg's "dream fight"

Comment

I might then make arrangements to go to this fight because I honestly believe Jr can pull it off and spoil the Glolovkin showdown. Will be seriously thinking making the trip in the next few minutes.

Comment

Very interesting fight.

Canelo gets to fight a much bigger guy, he will do huge amounts of PPV's which further strengthens his negotiation power...it serves a lot of purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                I actually think he'll train hard for this fight, like he did vs Rubio. He trained his ass off for that fight, even got a DUI during camp.
                Chavez Jr. looked bad his last fight but don't forget he was coming off almost 18 months of inactivity AND REALLY only had 4-6 weeks of actual training! The fight was SIGNED around October 25th for a December 10th fight! Now he has 4 MONTHS to properly train and eat HEALTHY.

Comment

An opening at 154 for Kell Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    he also used a ped against rubio and the fuker got away with it but anyway we all know chavez's idea of training hard is hanging out in his underwear in the living room eating cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Yet you supported ALL those GGG MISMATCHES??? GTFOhere!!!
                      fuk off you clown

Comment

Working...
                      X