Do you agree with mayweather that Ward lost to Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you agree with mayweather that Ward lost to Kovalev

Yes or no .

Mayweather knows more about bkxing than his fan base imo.

I dont think anyone from his fan base would sit in a room with him and act like they knew more than him and tell him he is wrong and doeant know how to score fights.

He kept it real and srated that ward lost that fight and said something most agree on that hunter is a nice guy, a little strange , but is a fraud so to speak.
    Like most fraud fathers teaching and showing their kids boxing moves they see on youtube or picking moves by watching someone in a gym when it comes to crunch time in the trenches theae clowns dont know how to adjust or changes things up.
    The true cornermen and boxing teachers are dying out. Its all about a hustle game and mittmen who seen some youtube videos in the information age
    I agree with floyd , ward lost and hunter is overated
    65.85%
    I agree with floyd , ward lost but hunter is a boxing genius
    17.07%
    Floyd doesnt know how to score fights , kovalev lost
    17.07%
    Floyd doesnt know shht about boxing, ward won
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Mayweather is an ATG and to be respected when he steps in the ring, but outside of the ring, nothing he says should be taken seriously, we've seen that time and time again. His opinion on fighters (J'Leon Love, Broner etc) and his scoring of fights (Garcia vs Guerrero a draw...) is terrible.

Like most fighters, he doesn't watch many fights or follow the sport like fans do.

Besides that, Mayweather has always got agendas, the guy is an ego maniac, everything he does or says is for his own benefit.

Comment

I think he saw the subtle uppercuts that snapped wards head up inside when ward would step in that the judges obviously werent counting.

The same uppercuts and jabs mayweather wins fights with.kovalev out landed ward in the power shots

Comment

yep, mayweather is spot on. Ward lost the fight and hunter is a **** coach.

Comment

Mayweather is an ATG boxer not an ATG judge.

Lame poll options to try and stop Mayweather fans that don't agree with him from voting.

Comment

I don't agree with either point but where I do agree with him is that Ward shouldn't be talking about retiring after that fight under any circumstances, if people say they think you lost or that it could have gone either way then you should be running it back immediately in your next fight. Floyd did that with Castillo and Maidana.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article27526.html

^^^ second half of this video.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              yep, mayweather is spot on. Ward lost the fight and hunter is a **** coach.
              Hunter took Ward under his wing as a kid and trained him to become an Olympic gold medalist and a two division world champion, all on his own, from scratch.

Floyd is a bipolar ******. He lies so much and talks so much **** he doesn't even remember the things he's said in the past.

Comment

Hunter hasnt had much success with angulo, berto mayfield or khan.

Taking the canelo fight for money instead of spitting truth. Khan did have a solid showing vs a past it burnt out alexander.

Berto beat head case shot ortiz.big wow.

ANGULO hasnt done squat.

Mayfield hasnt done squat.

Jacobs hiring hunter is gonna get him knocked out. Jacobs best chance is to go tyson or fraizer on GGG. Boxing and trying to clinch is gonna get him beat up

Comment

at least give some realistic options here.....

my pick would be "close fight lots of rounds where close and ward edged the decision"

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    I don't agree with either point but where I do agree with him is that Ward shouldn't be talking about retiring after that fight under any circumstances, if people say they think you lost or that it could have gone either way then you should be running it back immediately in your next fight. Floyd did that with Castillo and Maidana.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article27526.html

^^^ second half of this video.
                    ^^^^^ this right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X