Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with mayweather that Ward lost to Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the fight the first time I had Kovalev winning by 1 point, so I can't fault anyone who claims either guy won, the guy who won though should act like a true champion if he want to be considered one and give the opponent the rematch that he truly deserves.

I think Virgil Hunter knows a lot about boxing but I don't think he's a good cornerman during fights especially with fighters other than Ward, he's a good strategist, he sees a lot of things in there, but he's a bit overdramatic and distracting in the corner imo, I think he has done a great job with Ward and I don't think Ward would mesh that well with any other trainer, but I think he's a 1 fighter trainer who has a very talented fighter, I think Robert Garcia is an example of a great trainer who visibly improves fighters and knows how to motivate them without being too distracting.

Comment

Who gives a *** what anyone's opinion about the result of any fight is? Like I always say, you have your own eyes and brains. You have youtube videos which you can play thousands of times. Why do you need anyone to decide for you? It doesn't make any sense.

Blame those stupid judges who always come to the fight with their stupid preconceived bias and stereotypes: Ward is the sweet science guy doe. Kovalev is just a brawler doe. He needs to win by KO doe. Otherwise the sweet science guy wins doe.

They can't even come up with a draw decision. They always have to make an impression that they know about boxing doe. Give me a ** break.

Kovalev didn't do enough. Neither Ward. It's a draw.

What it all comes down to is Ward is the challenger. He is supposed to do MORE than enough.
      Last edited by al-Xander; 01-13-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Posters who spend 99% of their time discrediting Floyd's statements and success suddenly turned around when Floyd said something they like lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Posters who spend 99% of their time discrediting Floyd's statements and success suddenly turned around when Floyd said something they like lol.
          hilarious to behold!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't know about the Hunter comments but Mayweather gained respect stating Kovalev as the correct winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Don't know about the Hunter comments but Mayweather gained respect stating Kovalev as the correct winner.
              Yeah his own fan base seems upset but dont wanna lash out at him. Because they know floyd knows a whole lot of shht about boxing.

Ward keeps ducking and is in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Yeah his own fan base seems upset but dont wanna lash out at him. Because they know floyd knows a whole lot of shht about boxing.

Ward keeps ducking and is in denial.
                They're silent, don't know what to say. When Mayweather retired, his fanboys jumped ship to Ward. Now their previous active idol comes out saying their new active idol lost to the Russian.

Comment

Working...
                X