Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter: We're Still Waiting on Ward Rematch Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    A lot of people say Ward is a stand up guy. A role model. If he is that, he will surely let Kovalev know of his intentions very soon.

What do you thnk of Ward if he hasn't responded to Kovalev before march?
    If Ward retired and never fought again I wouldn't have a problem with that. This is a sport where you can die in the ring and the man he just faced has killed someone in the ring. I have no problem with boxers or football players retiring early. I think Ward is a stand up guy but I also recognize he's stubborn even when he's wrong. He kept losing his case against Goossen and he kept appealing it. From the outside looking in we can say he was wrong and the courts said he was wrong. But if he felt like he was right and he was fighting for his beliefs that makes him a stand up guy in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
      Just a note. Putin is quite hostile to the notion of world government and in particular to the NWO....Putins resistance is much stronger than US leaders are getting from the subservient and brainwashed American public....Russians will never agree to enslavement and will see it coming....as far a Henry Kissinger - rumor has it that his wiener fell on the floor last week. It was up Obamas @$$
      amen brother amen

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Kovalev doesn't want a rematch. That's why Duva is trying her best to piss Ward off because she and Kov think the more they are hostile and make negative remarks the less Ward will not give them a rematch out of spite, hence Kov's salty tweets and unreasonably demanding a response so soon after the fight. It's why Mayweather never gave Khan a fight after Khan was being an irritating ****. Underhanded tactics from Kov, he knows he'll get schooled again...his liver is probably permanently damaged and he's looking for easy fights.
        You still on a meth high?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          I gave my boy Ward a pass before with his old promoter and issues but this here better be a ploy. We need a rematch
          Yet you wouldn't give GGG a pass If he has a close pts victory over Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
            Yet you wouldn't give GGG a pass If he has a close pts victory over Jacobs.
            WTF are you quoting me for over a topic that no one is discussing , you ignoramus
            Last edited by hhs661; 01-13-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              WTF are you quoting me for over a topic that no one is discussing , you ignoramus
              Just stating that you're a gigantic hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Kovalev doesn't want a rematch. That's why Duva is trying her best to piss Ward off because she and Kov think the more they are hostile and make negative remarks the less Ward will not give them a rematch out of spite, hence Kov's salty tweets and unreasonably demanding a response so soon after the fight. It's why Mayweather never gave Khan a fight after Khan was being an irritating ****. Underhanded tactics from Kov, he knows he'll get schooled again...his liver is probably permanently damaged and he's looking for easy fights.
                Haha, obviously trolling. Ward got beat and knows it and wants no part of anything to do with a rematch. Most overrated guy in history and hopefully he mans up
                And takes this so
                We can all
                See justice done to this anti- boxing twat.

Comment

Working...
                X