Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Kovalev Beat Ward, Hunter is Not a Good Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    mayweather isnt racist but some of his fans on this forum who are black are

they will be silent about this thread

theres also a snobby sect of the boxing community, such as sky sports commentators and pundits, who give credit to the guy on the backfoot because it somehow makes them feel that they are the ones who appreciate and understand the art of boxing more. it is stupid thinking and has come to the forefront after mayweathers success with that style
    Very true. Also this fake narrative that only defensive boxers can be "smart" and know the "sweet science" has led to the major boxing TV channels in the West to hire only defensive boxers as their analysts. So naturally when RJJ, BHop, Andre Ward, Paulie Malignaggi, etc commentate a fight, they are going to side with the defensive fighter, and score every close round for the defensive fighter.

Comment

Meh, I don't agree with him about Virgil Hunter. Ward hasn't lost a fight in 20 years with Hunter. You can't do better than that.

He beat Chad Dawson, Kessler, Froch & Abraham with Hunter. Why change the formula now?

As for the fight with Kovalev. He lasted 12 rounds with a guy a lot of people thought he wouldn't and kept the fight close enough to get the decision (whether it was earned or not is matter of opinion), so I don't get the hate for Hunter here.

I think Floyd's like a lot of retired athletes who see a younger guy getting closer to surpassing their legacy and now is hating a little bit.

He's got the belts, the gold medal in the Olympics, and is undefeated, and I think Floyd is thinking about 49 -0

Comment

Floyd's illegitimate online children are having nosebleeds right now

Comment

Floyd speaks nothing but the truth since he been retired! RESPECT

Comment

I wonder if black racist boxing fans are losing their minds right now

Comment

I thought Kovalev won but on second watch I thought it cudda went either way scoring...

Floyd likes going against the norm...could care less what he says

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                Meh, I don't agree with him about Virgil Hunter. Ward hasn't lost a fight in 20 years with Hunter. You can't do better than that.

He beat Chad Dawson, Kessler, Froch & Abraham with Hunter. Why change the formula now?

As for the fight with Kovalev. He lasted 12 rounds with a guy a lot of people thought he wouldn't and kept the fight close enough to get the decision (whether it was earned or not is matter of opinion), so I don't get the hate for Hunter here.

I think Floyd's like a lot of retired athletes who see a younger guy getting closer to surpassing their legacy and now is hating a little bit.

He's got the belts, the gold medal in the Olympics, and is undefeated, and I think Floyd is thinking about 49 -0
                lol cuz he just lost his last fight lmfaaoooo.

and he weight drained dawson instead of doing the "honorable" "righteous" "son of god" thing by fighting the champion at lightheavyweight.

lol at son of god.

more like son of shaytan.

another fraud ass christian. play the good guy humble role model while being a complete scumbag behind the scenes.

Comment

For Floyd to say that is pretty illuminating. Ward is gonna be having even more trouble sleeping now.

Comment

1hourRun, aka 1 hour nut rub Elie Secbac.
                    There you have it. The opinion of Mayweather said it, the guy who booted you out of his gym. Tells us all who have been saying Kovalev won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      mayweather isnt racist but some of his fans on this forum who are black are

they will be silent about this thread

theres also a snobby sect of the boxing community, such as sky sports commentators and pundits, who give credit to the guy on the backfoot because it somehow makes them feel that they are the ones who appreciate and understand the art of boxing more. it is stupid thinking and has come to the forefront after mayweathers success with that style
                      Nah, the people at skysports know boxing better than the average poster in this forum, including you. Fact only a mad person would give Kovalev more than 2 rounds past the fifth. Plodding around missing with no lateral movement isn't effective aggression. You don't get points for moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X