Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn - Agreement In Place for April 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see Manny taking on a young hungry lion, albeit one that doesn't really deserve the fight. Horn is rated no. 2 by the WBO and has faced better opposition that Crawford, so it should be interesting. Horn will get dominated over 12.

Comment

Holy SHT this is WEIRD!!!!

We have Erislandy Lara fans BI@TCHING about CanYellow and GGG and then he PULLS a RABBI out of RETIREMENT to fight????

We have GGG fans BI@TCHING about EVERYONE DUCKING him and he fought a guy who had the WORST ODDS EVER for someone that fought for a major belti n the last TWENTY YEARS in House Arrest Wade!!! Who was soo bad the IBF had NO ONE ranked at #2 and he was #3???? Tureno was #1

We have PacStains BI@TCHING about BERTO??? When Jeff Horn's BABY SISTER even knows who Andre Berto is! but stills doesn't even know Jeff Horn Boxes!!!!

Damn BOXING is upside down right now!
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-10-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        stream it live on youtube lol.

pacs days are over. he went from his 30 million dollar pay days to this now lol. he is going to end up broke lol.
        He's gonna get atleast 5 million for beating up an Australian bum in front of 50k people.

I don't see how Pacquiao would have any objection. Maybe Arum sweetened the deal even more by offering Manny some Aussie hook.ers as a loyalty bonus.

Comment

According to this article, Arum spoke to Khan. Khan said he wasn't available to fight Manny until November because he was 'coming off an injury' and wanted a tune up fight.

Arum also said he has an offer for a fight with Kell Brook in England. He's looking to do that fight around October. My question for Arum...is why wait? Why couldn't he do that now?...seems like in Arum's mind,..Horn was a good enough opponent and the fight would make money...so he settled on it.

Arum seems like his concern is about making money.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-horn-april-22

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            He's gonna get atleast 5 million for beating up an Australian bum in front of 50k people.

I don't see how Pacquiao would have any objection. Maybe Arum sweetened the deal even more by offering Manny some Aussie hook.ers as a loyalty bonus.
            ROFL the pac-tards always justifying for pac. if pac took a **** in his hands, the pac-tards would say "good job, thats amazing"

you tards know you would also HAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              Fighting Horn...I wouldn't say tarnishes him...as Horn is rated in the top 15 by all sanctioning bodies and in the top 10 in a couple of them. (Though Horn hasn't won a big fight). It's just pointless considering everything Pac has accomplished.

I'll reserve full judgement until the next fight following Pac- Horn. If he secures a big fight afterwards...then this is passable as a stay busy fight.
              Pac vs. a top 15 guy on premium cable (non PPV).

Pointless and a waste for a 38 year old legend who still has possible 1 or 2 big fights left. But again, if he gets the Crawford fight or the winner of Thurman-Garcia...that's cool. Everything would make sense.

We'll see...

neither of those fights will happen

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                ROFL the pac-tards always justifying for pac. if pac took a **** in his hands, the pac-tards would say "good job, thats amazing"

you tards know you would also HAHA.
                I just called Horn a bum. Are you a fucking illiterate moron?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  They're having a press conference

Venue isnt set

They needed gov't money to hold it in Brisbane

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Great to see Manny taking on a young hungry lion, albeit one that doesn't really deserve the fight. Horn is rated no. 2 by the WBO and has faced better opposition that Crawford, so it should be interesting. Horn will get dominated over 12.
                    Is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Venue isnt set

They needed gov't money to hold it in Brisbane
                      If it's gotten this far, the fight is set. Even Arum has confirmed the fight is set. Probably just working out the odds and ends. Pacquiao is coming to Australia. It's a shit fight but you should still go. A name as big as Pacquiao may never come to Australia again.

Comment

Working...
                      X