Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn - Agreement In Place for April 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn - Agreement In Place for April 22

Promoter Bob Arum has, as expected, come to an agreement with Jeff Horn’s representatives for the Australian contender to challenge Manny Pacquiao on April 22. Arum told ESPN.com on Tuesday night that an agreement is in place for Pacquiao to defend his WBO welterweight title against Horn. The site for the fight is not set, nor is the television network that’ll broadcast it in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-10-2017, 10:56 PM.

And the Pacquiao name continues to be tarnished...

Comment

Originally posted by Yorak Hunt View Post
      And the Pacquiao name continues to be tarnished...
      Fighting Horn...I wouldn't say tarnishes him...as Horn is rated in the top 15 by all sanctioning bodies and in the top 10 in a couple of them. (Though Horn hasn't won a big fight). It's just pointless considering everything Pac has accomplished.

I'll reserve full judgement until the next fight following Pac- Horn. If he secures a big fight afterwards...then this is passable as a stay busy fight.
      Pac vs. a top 15 guy on premium cable (non PPV).

Pointless and a waste for a 38 year old legend who still has possible 1 or 2 big fights left. But again, if he gets the Crawford fight or the winner of Thurman-Garcia...that's cool. Everything would make sense.

We'll see...
      Last edited by Strategic1; 01-10-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

It is interesting to see Pacquiao headline a stadium again.
        Hoping for a Burns fight so he sells another 40-50k seats, after Burns unifies at 140.

Horn is garbage, but it's always fun to see Pacquiao school a prime young blood

Comment

It is interesting to see Pacquiao headline a stadium again.
          Hoping for a Burns fight so he sells another 40-50k seats, after Burns unifies at 140.

Horn is garbage, but it's always fun to see Pacquiao school a prime young blood

Comment

Last edited by Strategic1; 01-10-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

This guy is jumping the gun

Stadium CEO was interviewed yesterday and said that a number of issues were still to be resolved including government funding for the event

Now I like boxing as much as the next bloke but there are probably 10,000 things of higher priority to Queensland than a bloody fight

Comment

The thing I find funny is that if the headline was "Ward to fight Rohan Murdock", the usual suspects would be up in arms. But when Manny Pacquiao nears fighting Jeff Horn they go silent.

Why is that?

Comment

Wtf who the hell is joe jorn the WR for the saints?

Comment

They better scare up some boxing kangaroos on the undercard or I am not interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X