No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Alvarez Must Beat Bute To Earn His Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Somehow all that Showtime quality managed to miss Stevenson by a mile. How do you think that happened?

HBO couldn't guess the details, but they knew a duck when they saw one. Safe bet is nobody does better off HBO, esp ducks. They get relegated to spike and do Fnf ratings.

And lol at his redeeming fight being a washed up Smw off a drug suspension. There's your Chickenson fan
    how do they know a duck when the fougth 3 top 10 lhw on their network..u saying some dumb **** bru..

if bute beats alvarez he earned his shot..either way that fight will do better attendance than ward-kov and show u while those belts go through canada

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      how do they know a duck when the fougth 3 top 10 lhw on their network..u saying some dumb **** bru..

if bute beats alvarez he earned his shot..either way that fight will do better attendance than ward-kov and show u while those belts go through canada
      OK fair enough, it was his first blatant duck move, very transparent. To break with HBO over 100k, test failed. I understand though. Old vulnerable champ, never made any money till 35. Has a chance vs top dogs but may well lose and get koed (except vs Ward, he's much more interested) and that's it. Might as well milk it, and you might as well recognize it for what it is. Aren't you trolling Loma for being protected lol

It's pitiful that sadsack Bute is a bigger draw than Canada's only world champ in his home town.

Comment

OK fair enough, it was his first blatant duck move, very transparent. To break with HBO over 100k, test failed. I understand though. Old vulnerable champ, never made any money till 35. Has a chance vs top dogs but may well lose and get koed (except vs Ward, he's much more interested) and that's it. Might as well milk it, and you might as well recognize it for what it is. Aren't you trolling Loma for being protected lol

It's pitiful that sadsack Bute is a bigger draw than Canada's only world champ in his home town.
        dude showtime gave him a better deal to unify with hopkins who ever one said would school him..he was chasing a unification..then kovaduva asked like he wanted a purse bid only to sign back with hbo and drop out...adons was planted feet first in the bid...they dropped otu and ask to have all the terms on their side lol...i cant make this mess up...if adonis was a b1tch i'd tell u first hand...but that story is just a lie

Comment

dude showtime gave him a better deal to unify with hopkins who ever one said would school him..he was chasing a unification..then kovaduva asked like he wanted a purse bid only to sign back with hbo and drop out...adons was planted feet first in the bid...they dropped otu and ask to have all the terms on their side lol...i cant make this mess up...if adonis was a b1tch i'd tell u first hand...but that story is just a lie
          Sounds like a team Stevenson insider. Who would have guessed. There's a few around, but they don't go around putting down other fighters for cherry picking and ducking lol.

Comment

Sounds like a team Stevenson insider. Who would have guessed. There's a few around, but they don't go around putting down other fighters for cherry picking and ducking lol.
            these are emails that michel showed to boxingscene went hbo launched a fully negative lie filled stevenson/showtime pr thrashing..he released emails that showed hbo lied and told ppl that they had a deal when he clearly showed in emails that they hadnt reached one...
            then he details the 300k that him haymon and hbo would split three ways to keep stevenson on hbo..do u want the link?

Comment

i guess ggg has initiative tho..asking for 15 million
              meanwhile stevenson only wanted hbo to up 100k for him to stay on hbo...DANG DAWGS THAT LIKE 14.9 MILLION WORTH OF A CONTRADICTION THERE HOMIE
              You alt trolls need to stop with the GGG obsessing, this thread has nothing to do with the guy and you choose to inject him into every thread.

Stevenson has the WBC in his pocket, his mandatory Eleider Alvarez has been made to wait and now they've steered him in Butes direction.

If Stevenson wanted to unify like he said he did he had Kovalev and Hopkins both on HBO and he jumped ship to Showtime. Period. He is being treated like he is irrelevant because he is at this point.
              Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 01-10-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                You alt trolls need to stop with the GGG obsessing, this thread has nothing to do with the guy and you choose to inject him into every thread.

Stevenson has the WBC in his pocket, his mandatory Eleider Alvarez has been made to wait and now they've steered him in Butes direction.

If Stevenson wanted to unify like he said he did he had Kovalev and Hopkins both on HBO and he jumped ship to Showtime. Period. He is being treated like he is irrelevant because he is at this point.
                inside intel says alvarez offered pascal and bute a fight..the wbc ok'd it to act they they are putting their foot down..alvarez is wagering his position and maximizing his dollar

i was not troling ggg i was just showin the difference in the situation and how stevenson has never really priced himself out of anything.

hopkins wasnt even on hbo u dumbfuk...who are you..

Comment

Hopkins could both fight on HBO and Showtime, especially when GBP was still in good terms with Espinoza, who actually promised Adonis that he will get Hopkins eventually just to reassure him he won't regret leaving HBO. Turned out that Stevenson didn't even want Hopkins.

Comment

inside intel says alvarez offered pascal and bute a fight..the wbc ok'd it to act they they are putting their foot down..alvarez is wagering his position and maximizing his dollar

i was not troling ggg i was just showin the difference in the situation and how stevenson has never really priced himself out of anything.

hopkins wasnt even on hbo u dumbfuk...who are you..
                    If Alvarez did offer them a fight it's because Stevenson is making him wait. And wait. And wait.

By injecting GGG into threads that have zero to do with him in a pathetic attempt to make a point you are only dropping clues.

Kovalev and Hopkins were the ones with the other titles when Stevenson was saying he wanted to unify, going to Showtime only makes those fights harder to make. Add to that Stevensons competition since he went to Showtime and it's clear actions speak louder than words. If he is irrelevant its due to his own actions or lack thereof.

Comment

If Alvarez did offer them a fight it's because Stevenson is making him wait. And wait. And wait.

By injecting GGG into threads that have zero to do with him in a pathetic attempt to make a point you are only dropping clues.

Kovalev and Hopkins were the ones with the other titles when Stevenson was saying he wanted to unify, going to Showtime only makes those fights harder to make. Add to that Stevensons competition since he went to Showtime and it's clear actions speak louder than words. If he is irrelevant its due to his own actions or lack thereof.
                      middle of 2016 alvarez was asking for fights that got him ready for stevenson..and he struggled..he asked for tune ups after that..stevenson ws ready to fight him in late 2016..he's just patient enough for the young man to get his feet wet like he's been asking to do..if he beats bute if just makes the fight larger and better for both..

i gave a valid money issue..and kov is much better than cnaelo..everyone seems to side with ggg and he's turning down 15m..aldons turned down 14.9 million less than that after 3 ko's of top ten light hws and ppl bashed him...if u dont like the fact i dgaf u cant tell me it isnt a fact so keep fuggin pouting bet accept dude

dumbarse hopkins was the reason steveson went to showtime..hopkins was a golden boy fighter fightin on showtime just like canelo...showtime paid stevenson more to come unify in a 3 fght deal than hbo did when hbo refused to spend an extra 100k...hopkins didnt sign his deal and left stevenson in the cold...and it was a us and canadian ppv deal...he went to hbo to lose on regular hbo for less money after saying "no white boy will beat me"....go do your research dog

Comment

Working...
                      X