Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choco is a savage, one of the best resumes in the sport of boxing and gets all this hate cuz he wants to fight a guy who's willing to go toe to toe with him and not chase someone around the ring as the SMALLER man!

Cuadras got lucky in his fight against Rungvasi, who was hurting him more and more before the head.clash!

This is a real fight and i look forward to it, hopefully Estrada vs Cuadras gets made next!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Are you ******ed? Do you love the lies? Roman beaten the man only in 105 pounds, and Nietes did not duck González, González ducked all the other champs in all divisions, that's the reason why he never unified titles.

Learn about boxing, crazy fan boy:

The man in 112 pounds was Estrada, not fu.cking Yaegashi that Guevara K.O'ed too.

The man in 108 was Nietes, not ****ing Francisco Rosas.

The man in 115 was Inoue, and Cuadras schooled him and then he ducked so bad the rematches.

What the fu.ck are you talking about? Are you crazy?
      You are misinforming the public : in 2012 RG was #1. @ 108 pounds with victories over former world WBO champion Ramon Garcia Hirales who was # 10 at the time ; Nietes was #5. in 2011 Roman was #3. -- later he beat future P4P entrant who went on to capture the WBA-WBO from Brian Viloria your boy Juan Fransico Esssssssstrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada! just five monts after chocolatito whooped him! but he green doe!!! everybody knows Nietes has failed to step up and get a signature win so nice try.

Then RG whooped on future IBF-WBO CURRENT#3. flyweight in the world Francisco Rodriguez Jr. In 2014 Gonzalez moved AGAIN in weight and became lineal @ 112...don't forget 'El Gallito' had hand problems buddy...and why fight a guy you already beat in the first place? Gonzalez has always been THE MAN based off resume and courage in stepping up in weight, HE IS THE PRIZE he dont need titles....and you know about his reign in 2008 beating the #1. and #6. at strawweight amigo...dont act dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        You clearly don’t know the meaning of “Ducking” if you think Roman ducked Cuadras twice, how can you duck someone you just defeated? Cuadras Ducked his WBC Mandatory for 6 Fights before he fought Roman Gonzalez, that is the meaning of the word “Ducking” when you are obligated to fight someone ranked by the organization you are champion of as the immediate Mandatory.

Now as per WBC Cuadras will become Mandatory if he wins his next fight(crossing my fingers that will really be on Golovkin/Jacobs card), at that point you can clearly say that Roman Ducked Cuadras if he choses not to defend his WBC championship.
        Fu.ck, you are super ******ed, how the hell you can said that Cuadras ducked the rematch with the thai but Gonzalez did not duck Cuadras rematch? Time or not, all the people wanted watch the rematch with Cuadras and Gonzalz said give me one million for ended fighting with a unknow thai, that's a clear duck.

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        How the hell do you know that? Are you some kind of business/boxing promoter? I truly hope both guys make very good money on the rematch and this build up will clearly help.
        My god, you needs buy a brain, Gonzalez has like 3 fights in HBO and he is gaining just like 100 k more money for each fight, Cuadras won 250 k in his fight with Gonzalez, Gonzalez earned 450 k, how the hell both fighters will triplicate his paydays just with a fu.ckin fight, only with one fight? explain me that.

Gonzalez is gaining time waitingCuadras in the rematch go to have problems to do the weight, and with this fight, he ducked another year a fight with Estrada because he will fight first with Inoue.

This is the onlye answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Choco is a savage, one of the best resumes in the sport of boxing and gets all this hate cuz he wants to fight a guy who's willing to go toe to toe with him and not chase someone around the ring as the SMALLER man!

Cuadras got lucky in his fight against Rungvasi, who was hurting him more and more before the head.clash!

This is a real fight and i look forward to it, hopefully Estrada vs Cuadras gets made next!
          Are you i.diot? Don't lie, he had only 2 elites rivals in his whole career, how the hell is that one of the best resumes in the sport of boxing?

All these fighters have a better resume that Gonzalez:

Abner Mares. Ward. Pacquiao. Bradley. Frampton. Canelo. Lara. Klitschko. Rigondeaux. Donaire. Danny Garcia. Crawford. Salido. Yamanaka. Fury.

Was hurting more and more before the head.clash? hahaha, poor lyer, he only gave Cuadras one good shot to the body and Cuadras recovered well.

Comment

Who is going to train Gonzalez?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              You are misinforming the public : in 2012 RG was #1. @ 108 pounds with victories over former world WBO champion Ramon Garcia Hirales who was # 10 at the time ; Nietes was #5. in 2011 Roman was #3. -- later he beat future P4P entrant who went on to capture the WBA-WBO from Brian Viloria your boy Juan Fransico Esssssssstrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada! just five monts after chocolatito whooped him! but he green doe!!! everybody knows Nietes has failed to step up and get a signature win so nice try.

You are misinforming the public.

Fu.ck, are you ******ed? Gonzalez beat Estrada IN 108 POUNDS, what Estrada did in 112 pounds It has nothing to do with that. Is not the green, is the weight you fought with him, Estrada drained him 4 pounds to fight with Gonzalez, then Gonzalez ducked him in flyweight division

Then RG whooped on future IBF-WBO CURRENT#3. flyweight in the world Francisco Rodriguez Jr.
              Whooped? God, did you see that fight? First, that fight was in 112-115 pounds and was the worst detention of the last 5 years. Rodriguez was totally in good conditions but he gave troubles to Gonzalez and the referee stopped the fight with no reason, the same people of the tv in Nicaragua was saying that the referee was crazy and that kind of help Roman did not need it.

Do you love say lies or what?

In 2014 Gonzalez moved AGAIN in weight and became lineal @ 112...don't forget 'El Gallito' had hand problems buddy...and why fight a guy you already beat in the first place? Gonzalez has always been THE MAN based off resume and courage in stepping up in weight, HE IS THE PRIZE he dont need titles....and you know about his reign in 2008 beating the #1. and #6. at strawweight amigo...dont act dumb.
              Dont act dumb, estas demasiado pendejo, lineal my balls, Yaegashi was the #3 in flyweight division according to quality and rivals. The real order was:

1-Estrada.
              2-Ruenroeng.
              3-Yaegashi.

Guevara is a B class and he K.Oed Yaegashi in Japan, stop with your lies, fanboy.

And Estrada hand problem was after, he called out several times Gonzalez and he ducked him so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Who is going to train Gonzalez?

His father will be training him and this guy I forget the name but they been together since kids if remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  I know a lot more than you, I said simply the truth and with powerful arguments. So shut up.
                  Sure doesn't seem like it otherwise you would not use that label for Gonzales. The only person who see's what you say is true is just another clown like you. Crying cuz he wont fight who you want him to next. Pathetic. This guy deserves nothing but respect, real boxing fans acknowledge that.

Comment

His father will be training him and this guy I forget the name but they been together since kids if remember correctly.

Great news.

Gonzalez will be wearing his heart on his sleeve for this one. Srisaket's going to get wrecked.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      Sure doesn't seem like it otherwise you would not use that label for Gonzales. The only person who see's what you say is true is just another clown like you. Crying cuz he wont fight who you want him to next. Pathetic. This guy deserves nothing but respect, real boxing fans acknowledge that.
                      I gave solids arguments, jerk. Who I want? All the world wanted see the rematch, that's a fact and HBO offered two times the fight but Gonzalez ducked the rematch two times, that's the true, son.

Real boxing fans understand what I said, this guy was talking about money and ended fighting with a unknown Thai for less money, he did the same to avoid Estrada in 112 pounds. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X