Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    You obviously know nothing of boxing, has to be biggest moronic comment of 2017 so far.
    I know a lot more than you, I said simply the truth and with powerful arguments. So shut up.

Comment

The only fights I want to see "lil chocalate" in is in this order
      1)Inoue
      2)Estrada
      3)cuadras
      The guy he is fighting now Mr.walawalabingbang is the real deal just not the fight fans want to see,especially on a ppv..any of the top 3 are ppv worthy.

Comment

If another fighter was fighting someone equivalent to Rungvisai you better believe that Chocolatito fans would be crapping all over that match up. It's fine though in this situation since it's Chocolatito.
        Rungvisai is basically only known for giving Cuadras a good fight. If you don't believe me go look at his incredible resume.
        He did fight Yaegeshi in his first fight and has some recognizable names here and there (Sato, Salgado). However, that is four names in forty six fights.
        Rungvisai is a tough dude, like most Thai fighters, but has nothing special in his arsenal.
        Don't believe the people that are trying to make Rungvisai more than what he is.

Based on their styles the fight will be good though. So for the people that wanted a good action packed undercard for that GGG-Jacobs this is a good fight.
        Rungvisai will probably give Roman a hard fight. Just because of his style, his toughness, and he also seems to pack some power; not to mention that he is naturally bigger than Roman. Also, Roman has struggled in his last three fights, this is why I predict he doesn't have much time left, he is looking more and more vulnerable in each fight. Viloria had success and even hurt him, Arroyo had a lot of success early on, and what else can be said about the Cuadras fight?
        Action wise this will be a good match-up. I just needed to call out somethings I notice with Chocolatito fans.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          This Guy is a diva and a ducker

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Cuadras should have had a rematch clause, which he didnt
          Dang... didn't know that. Holy moly we may never get the rematch. Hope Rungvisai brings it.

Comment

Crazy. This'll be an awesome fight. Rungvisai has been a real sleeper and has probably the biggest punch in the division.

Cracking fight!

Comment

good fight I'll take it! to all the idiots saying rungvisai is a bum you are dumb **** heads that have exposed themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                I know a lot more than you, I said simply the truth and with powerful arguments. So shut up.
                lol the truth? you are obviously biased and you don't even try to hide it look at your user name wtf is that? you little puppet stop crying over gonzalez beating estrada and cuadras.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  This Guy is a diva and a ducker

Dang... didn't know that. Holy moly we may never get the rematch. Hope Rungvisai brings it.
                  We'll probably see one of those fights very soon, Estrada II or Cuadras II. It's funny though that people are ragging on the winner of both of those fights for taking different fights. He won both fights clearly, albeit in good, hard fights.

However, a Rungvisai fight has the potential to be just as amazing, with the way both guys fight. Rungvisai is a little pitbull and just doesn't stop and Gonzalez is arguably the most developed offensive fighter in the sport today.

It's a win win fight for boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    lol the truth? you are obviously biased and you don't even try to hide it look at your user name wtf is that? you little puppet stop crying over gonzalez beating estrada and cuadras.
                    Yep, the truth and I'm not biased my arguments were too solids and reals.

My username what, jerk?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      We'll probably see one of those fights very soon, Estrada II or Cuadras II. It's funny though that people are ragging on the winner of both of those fights for taking different fights. He won both fights clearly, albeit in good, hard fights.

However, a Rungvisai fight has the potential to be just as amazing, with the way both guys fight. Rungvisai is a little pitbull and just doesn't stop and Gonzalez is arguably the most developed offensive fighter in the sport today.

It's a win win fight for boxing fans.
                      Well, we will see Canelo vs GGG probably soon and the people is criticizing Canelo on a crazy mode.

Is totally stupid compare both fights, Cuadras schooled the Thai clearly, won at least 5 rounds of the fight, González vs Cuadras was very different it was super competitive and nothing clear.

Plus this fight was not picked for Gonzalez, it was not his idea, is his mandatory and he refused the rematch with Cuadras, that's called ducking a fight.

Nobody is criticizing the fight, we are criticizing that Gonzalez ducked the rematch with Cuadras and was crying about money but then he ended fighting for much less money with a unknown Thai.

Do you know that Gonzalez had 3 years avoiding Estrada rematch?

Comment

Working...
                      X