Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Cuadras was not the #1 in the division, Inoue was and is the best in the weight.
    I know English is not your native language but please learn to read, I've never said that Cuadras was #1 at the division, I said he was the most talented and dangerous champion at the division that was willing to fight him because at the time Inoue had stated he was not ready to fight him just yet(click here to read http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=692835), yes I saw him at the Gonzalez vs Cuadras Fight but not until recently(after K.Oing Koki kohno) that he said he was ready to fight Roman.

Remember you said that Cuadras"just won a fight of 7 rounds and was close" with the Thai", you can't be the #1 only doing that
    It was a very close fight but Cuadras left with the Win and the WBC belt, which is what Roman was after..

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      I know English is not your native language but please learn to read, I've never said that Cuadras was #1 at the division, I said he was the most talented and dangerous champion at the division that was willing to fight him because at the time Inoue had stated he was not ready to fight him just yet(click here to read http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=692835), yes I saw him at the Gonzalez vs Cuadras Fight but not until recently(after K.Oing Koki kohno) that he said he was ready to fight Roman.

It was a very close fight but Cuadras left with the Win and the WBC belt, which is what Roman was after..
      Man, you are a joke, you said that Cuadras vs Gonzalez was close but clear for Gonzalez but now you are saying that Cuadras vs the Thai was veeeeeey close fight, hahaha when it was a lot more clear than the Gonzalez vs Cuadras fight. You are a joke you should be objective.

Gonzalez had a career with a poor opposition and this a fact that people like me that follows those divisions knows.

Gonzalez only had 2 elite rivals and one of them was deshydrated in 108 pounds and then ducked him when both were champs in the weight, Am I lying?

Now he ducked Cuadras rematch two times and talked about money but ended fighting with a unknown Thai for less money, your god is a joke eh.

Am I lying?

Comment

Gonzalez has beaten the man in every division hes been in except 108 because nietes was ducking him. His resume is as legit as it get. Respect the king!

Comment

Now he ducked Cuadras rematch two times and talked about money but ended fighting with a unknown Thai for less money, your god is a joke eh.

Am I lying?
          The joke is on you, because that unknown Thai gave Cuadras trouble and is "The" WBC championship mandatory that Cuadras kept on "ducking" way before the Chocolatito fight was even thought about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
            Gonzalez has beaten the man in every division hes been in except 108 because nietes was ducking him. His resume is as legit as it get. Respect the king!
            Are you ******ed? Do you love the lies? Roman beaten the man only in 105 pounds, and Nietes did not duck González, González ducked all the other champs in all divisions, that's the reason why he never unified titles.

Learn about boxing, crazy fan boy:

The man in 112 pounds was Estrada, not fu.cking Yaegashi that Guevara K.O'ed too.

The man in 108 was Nietes, not ****ing Francisco Rosas.

The man in 115 was Inoue, and Cuadras schooled him and then he ducked so bad the rematches.

What the fu.ck are you talking about? Are you crazy?

Comment

Are you ******ed?
              It's done, "King" Chocolatito is Fighting his Mandatory and Cuadras is believed to be fighting on the same card(by WBC Prez) against Estrada or a high ranking boxer, that is to promote the rematch.
              http://notifight.com/sulaiman-anunci...-el-183-en-ny/

Comment

The joke is on you, because that unknown Thai gave Cuadras trouble and is "The" WBC championship mandatory that Cuadras kept on "ducking" way before the Chocolatito fight was even thought about.
                I.di.ot, with unknown I'm saying that is incongruent in terms of money, a fight with the unknown Thai will be nothing attractive for the fans and deformadito was crying about money, specially. But just when the rival is dangerous for him.

Well. You are stupidly ******ed, if you said that Cuadras ducked the Thai, how the well you are denying that Gonzalez ducked two times the rematch with Cuadras?

Cuadras did not duck the Thai, and if you said that the Thai gave Cuadras trouble what about the super trouble that Cuadras gave Roman?

Comment

It's done, "King" Chocolatito is Fighting his Mandatory and Cuadras is believed to be fighting on the same card(by WBC Prez) against Estrada or a high ranking boxer, that is to promote the rematch.
                  http://notifight.com/sulaiman-anunci...-el-183-en-ny/
                  That's is laughable, because Gonzalez never will gain 1 million fighting with Cuadras, Cuadras fighting in march or not.

What will be the next excuse of Gonzalez?

Comment

Gonzalez ducked two times the rematch with Cuadras?

Cuadras did not duck the Thai

You clearly don’t know the meaning of “Ducking” if you think Roman ducked Cuadras twice, how can you duck someone you just defeated? Cuadras Ducked his WBC Mandatory for 6 Fights before he fought Roman Gonzalez, that is the meaning of the word “Ducking” when you are obligated to fight someone ranked by the organization you are champion of as the immediate Mandatory.

Now as per WBC Cuadras will become Mandatory if he wins his next fight(crossing my fingers that will really be on Golovkin/Jacobs card), at that point you can clearly say that Roman Ducked Cuadras if he choses not to defend his WBC championship.

Comment

That's is laughable, because Gonzalez never will gain 1 million fighting with Cuadras
                      How the hell do you know that? Are you some kind of business/boxing promoter? I truly hope both guys make very good money on the rematch and this build up will clearly help.

Comment

Working...
                      X