Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    The question is:

Why Gonzalez is not crying about money in this fight vs the Thai?

Lol.

That's super and stupidly incongruent.

This guy did the same to avoid Estrada in flyweight division.

But like he is not Canelo or Mexican nobody is criticizing this misshapen midget.
    Perhaps its because he is the mandatory? idiota.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Perhaps its because he is the mandatory? idiota.
      Jerk, González said that if he don't get a good payday in his next fight he will vacate his title, if you want I can put the link and exhibit you like an ignorant fan boy, you want?

Pretexts to duck his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        He is Fighting his WBC Mandatory, the same Mandatory that Cuadras Ducked for more than a year, the guy is very dangerous, but that is what Champions do, Cuadras can go back in line and when the money is right the rematch will be made, but he is behind on that line with Estrada first, but Estrada keeps fighting in Mexican Palenques, he needs to fight in HBO so that he gets some exposure.
        The question is:

Why González is not crying like a real bi.tch for the money in this fight?

Estrada needs fight in HBO? Hahahaha, this Thai is fighting in arenas of capacity of 600 persons in Thailand, so?

And ok, doesn't have sense but ok, Cuadras ducked the rematch with the Thai but that doesn't change the fact of that Gonzalez ducked so bad and two times the rematch with Cuadras, saying stupid things and lies, right?

And a last thing.

This fight was not election or an idea of Gonzalez, it was fight with his dad Cuadras or with this guy of Thai.

He picked the easiest fight, of the less hard

Man. I'm tired of teaching you about boxing.

Comment

Jerk, González said that if he don't get a good payday in his next fight he will vacate his title, if you want I can put the link and exhibit you like an ignorant fan boy, you want?

Pretexts to duck his dad.
          As you already know I can speak Spanish pretty well and hes been on video many times stating that his price is contingent to the level of opposition in front of him ; therefore I don't expect him or his team to be expecting a enormous purse for the Thai but if he gets paid well who cares? the P4P deserves no less than a million! if HBO refuses to pay the man then I support boycotting the rematch - respect tha champ! the 'little Cash-Cow'! aka Chocolatito 'Money' Gonzalez hater!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            As you already know I can speak Spanish pretty well and hes been on video many times stating that his price is contingent to the level of opposition in front of him ; therefore I don't expect him or his team to be expecting a enormous purse for the Thai but if he gets paid well who cares? the P4P deserves no less than a million! if HBO refuses to pay the man then I support boycotting the rematch - respect tha champ! the 'little Cash-Cow'! aka Chocolatito 'Money' Gonzalez hater!

Yeah, you know speak Spanish because your parents are centroamericanos of Nicaragua and that's the reason what you are a fan boy of this protected ducker.

Your guy is incongruent and that's a fact, he said give me millions for always ended fighting with guys of less quality for much less money.

He did the same to duck Estrada in flyweight division, right?

And you did not answer me, do you know that you guy said that he will vacate his title if he doesn't get a good pay day? And look, pure pretext to avoid the rematch.

You should be objective and search the true, If Gonzalez was Mexican I will saying the same because I hate bi.tches like this deformed son of Cuadras, Canelo or junior.

Comment

Yeah, you know speak Spanish because your parents are centroamericanos of Nicaragua and that's the reason what you are a fan boy of this protected ducker.

Your guy is incongruent and that's a fact, he said give me millions for always ended fighting with guys of less quality for much less money.

He did the same to duck Estrada in flyweight division, right?

And you did not answer me, do you know that you guy said that he will vacate his title if he doesn't get a good pay day? And look, pure pretext to avoid the rematch.

You should be objective and search the true, If Gonzalez was Mexican I will saying the same because I hate bi.tches like this deformed son of Cuadras, Canelo or junior.
              I have family from Mexico among other countries fool! that does not stop me from supporting Nicaraguans, Puerto-Ricans ; Dominicans etc. You need to stop obsessing over the beating Gonzalez has handed Mexico and accept defeat and learn to give credit.

Comment

He picked the easiest fight, of the less hard

Man. I'm tired of teaching you about boxing.

You accuse Roman of taking the easier fights, but he was the guy that moved to a new untested division for him and picked the most dangerous guy that was willing to fight him, took his cherry and his belt to Nicaragua, Roman is no ducker, he is playing his cards well, he will not renounce or vacate his WBC belt and is only fighting the mandatory because he knows he can earn more in a rematch than what they are offering to fight Cuadras right now, Cuadras is no the mandatory for the WBC belt nor there was a rematch clause on the contract, so he will fight the Mandatory for a lower purse because he knows that while the fight will be a tough one, he has a big chance of defeating the tough Thai boxer…

You don’t know Dog **** About Boxing Son, why are you trying to pretend that you are teaching us a thing?

Comment

In Nicaragua people knew that Roman was gunning for his fourth world title to make Boxing history for Nicaragua, many people close to him advised him to take on the easiest champion back then “El Nica” Concepcion or go for an interim title Fight that could later promote him to a full champion, yet he wanted to challenge himself and selected the most dangerous and talented champion that was willing to fight him(http://izquierdazo.com/carlos-cuadra...bre-en-el-2016 ) and around that time Inoue had clearly stated that he was not ready for Roman yet(http://www.boxingscene.com/inoue-i-f...onzalez--97665)
                  Roman is not a boxer that avoids challenges, he seeks them and that is why most of the world(except some sour Mexicans) acknowledge him as the P4P King and that is why he is a fourth Division Champion and future HOF

Comment

The WBC really should have given Srisaket Sor Rungvisai a rematch with Cuadras after he lost his title in unfortunate circumstances. Anyway this should be a really good fight, Rungvisai is a bit crude, a bit of a poor man's Khaosai Galaxy but he is not to be taken lightly, he can really fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                      You accuse Roman of taking the easier fights, but he was the guy that moved to a new untested division for him and picked the most dangerous guy that was willing to fight him, took his cherry and his belt to Nicaragua, Roman is no ducker, he is playing his cards well, he will not renounce or vacate his WBC belt and is only fighting the mandatory because he knows he can earn more in a rematch than what they are offering to fight Cuadras right now, Cuadras is no the mandatory for the WBC belt nor there was a rematch clause on the contract, so he will fight the Mandatory for a lower purse because he knows that while the fight will be a tough one, he has a big chance of defeating the tough Thai boxer…

You don’t know Dog **** About Boxing Son, why are you trying to pretend that you are teaching us a thing?
                      Fu.ck, you are sick of fanatism, son.

First, González moved to 115 pounds because he couldn't do the weight in good conditions, look how bad he looked in the fight vs Arroyo and he ballooned up in 127 pounds, 15 pounds more.

Is like say Canelo is a courageous man because he will move to 160 pounds, bull****, he can't do the 154-155 pounds like Gonzalez can't do the 112 pounds again.

And nope, don't be fuc.king incongruent, Cuadras was not the #1 in the division, if you want to be you need a unification, Inoue was and is the best in the weight, and remember you said that Cuadras"just won a fight of 7 rounds and was close" with the Thai", you can't be the #1 only doing that.

Roman Gonzalez is a ducker, you are talking like he had a list of tremendous rivals, come on, fan boy, he had like 50 fights and only 2 elite rivals and he is ducking the rematches with both fighters, and duckig so bad.

Plus he never unified a division of the 4, what about that?

Roman needs do a lot of things to be in the HOF, and ducking reals dogs is not a good way.

Nicaragua people is fu.cking crazy with this guy. When he gets a lose you will be disappear of this forum, you and the others 3 fanboys of here.

And a last thing:

So, Cuadras in September will be a famous fighter? Are you reta.rded?

Estrada is in the same level of "popularity" since he dethroned prime Viloria in a perfect performance, simply are pretexts to not fight with his dad.

So... Canelo is playing his cards with Golovkin?

Come on, that's called duck the danger. He did the same to duck Estrada in flyweight division, nothing to say about this, centroamericano fan boy?
                      Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 01-06-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X