Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is:

Why Gonzalez is not crying about money in this fight vs the Thai?

Lol.

That's super and stupidly incongruent.

This guy did the same to avoid Estrada in flyweight division.

But like he is not Canelo or Mexican nobody is criticizing this misshapen midget.

Comment

"We want Chocolatito to rematch the two guys he already beat because they gave him the hardest time and we desperately want to see him lose because we're all a buncha hater crybabies" - boxingscene internet dummies

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        "We want Chocolatito to rematch the two guys he already beat because they gave him the hardest time and we desperately want to see him lose because we're all a buncha hater crybabies" - boxingscene internet dummies
        With Estrada was because Juan fought with him in 108 pounds and that was a great advantage for Roman and it was a hell of a fight with Estrada not at his 100%. But Gonzalez ducked him 2 years in flyweight division.

And with Cuadras. Well... Roman ended the fight with the face misshapen and it was super close competitive fight.

Is normal in this sport, ignorant, that's the reason why we saw fights like Floyd vs Castillo II, Pacquiao vs Marquez rivalry, Maidana vs Floyd II, Frampton vs Leo II, Diaz vs Marquez II, Barrera vs Morales II, Rafa Marquez vs Israel Vazquez rivalry, etc.

But those fighters were not bi.t.ches or divas like Gonzalez is actually and fought their rematches quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
          So he demands a big purse for a rematch with Cuadras but accepts a fight for lesser pay against Rungvisai?
          He is Fighting his WBC Mandatory, the same Mandatory that Cuadras Ducked for more than a year, the guy is very dangerous, but that is what Champions do, Cuadras can go back in line and when the money is right the rematch will be made, but he is behind on that line with Estrada first, but Estrada keeps fighting in Mexican Palenques, he needs to fight in HBO so that he gets some exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Gonzalez is arguably the most developed offensive fighter in the sport today.

It's a win win fight for boxing fans.
            You Sir, You Know A lot About Boxing..!

Let the Hater cry some more... Mexican Puppet here hold this....

Comment

This a good fight and it's definitely a possibility that Gonzalez is upset here

If Rungvisai lands punches like Cuadras did, Gonzalez is going to sleep

Comment

So I'll admit I know nothing about this Thai guy. I just looked at his Boxrec and WTF!!!! He's fought scrubs his whole career except one fight - his loss to Caudras.

Wisaksil Wangek isn't garbage, he's a tough gritty fighter - but perfect for Gonzalez to look good against. Roman's taking an easier fight for less money it seems. That's fair given he's going through the transition of losing his trainer, first defense at new weight following a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  This Right here..

Mexican Puppet Hold This Son..!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    So I'll admit I know nothing about this Thai guy. I just looked at his Boxrec and WTF!!!! He's fought scrubs his whole career except one fight - his loss to Caudras.

Wisaksil Wangek isn't garbage, he's a tough gritty fighter - but perfect for Gonzalez to look good against. Roman's taking an easier fight for less money it seems. That's fair given he's going through the transition of losing his trainer, first defense at new weight following a tough fight.

He was coming on strong vs Cuadras before the fight was stopped on cuts. Its an ok opponent.

Its obviously not one of the fights we want, but as long as RG stays active its not that bad.

Comment

The only man that could maybe repel Gonzalez is Inoue. I can't even begin to imagine the leather that'll be exchanged in that one; edge of the seat drama from the first bell. Could be one of the great fights of recent decades which absolutely has to happen in 2017.

Comment

Working...
                      X