Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
    I think most people would agree that it was a close but clear decision.

I think most people would agree that Gonzalez is ducking the rematch with Cuadras, well, are facts, he did it 2 times.

People that knows about boxing and did not got influenced by the commentators knows that was a hell of a fight, super competitive and not clear.

Gonzalez had 4 rounds clears: 2, 3, 4 and 5, then Cuadras was the superior boxer.

You are a stu.pid fan boy from Nicaragua, you had 60 comments, all about Gonzalez. I like boxing, and I am objective, Roman did not win that fight, you should rewatch the fight.

Just say me one thing, who won the first round?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Gonzales doesn't owe anyone a rematch. Hell he beat Cuadras in a good fight.
      But he should just come out and say it. Say I beat Cuadras I'm moving on and fighting Inoue or the next challenge.

Don't say you want to fight for more money then fight a lesser opponent for less money

He did the same to avoid Estrada in 112 pounds when both fighters had 3 belts of 4.

He ended fighting olds Viloria and Sosa, and B class Arroyo.

This guy is a ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        This Guy is a diva and a ducker
        Who, Cuadras for not giving an immediate rematch to the guy who won't give a rematch to the guy Roman is about to fight?

Or the guy who got gives HBO decent ratings but gets paid less than other people on the network?

Comment

"Give me 2 millions or I will not fight the rematch with Cuadras".

Then... ended fighting with a thai for much less money.

Comment

I think most people would agree that Gonzalez is ducking the rematch with Cuadras, well, are facts, he did it 2 times.

People that knows about boxing and did not got influenced by the commentators knows that was a hell of a fight, super competitive and not clear.

Gonzalez had 4 rounds clears: 2, 3, 4 and 5, then Cuadras was the superior boxer.

You are a stu.pid fan boy from Nicaragua, you had 60 comments, all about Gonzalez. I like boxing, and I am objective, Roman did not win that fight, you should rewatch the fight.

Just say me one thing, who won the first round?
            Youre mexican, how are you clear and objective when Cuadras is from Mexico??? If chocolatito was a ducked he whouldnt have fought estrada in the first place, he woould not have fought Cuadras and he would not be taking this thai fighter either.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              Who, Cuadras for not giving an immediate rematch to the guy who won't give a rematch to the guy Roman is about to fight?

Or the guy who got gives HBO decent ratings but gets paid less than other people on the network?
              Cuadras defeated clearly that guy of Thailand and the time to fight with him did not expire. What the **** are you talking about?

Decent ratings? He always is the bi.tch of GGG, he never is alone fighting like the principal star.

The ducker is the fighter that request 2 millions to fight with a dangerous rival but ended fighting for much less money with a worst rival.

The ducker is the fighter that ducked Estrada in 112 pounds with the same tactic when both were champs, right?

Comment

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...83759736610142

Comment

Cuadras defeated clearly that guy of Thailand and the time to fight with him did not expire. What the **** are you talking about?

Decent ratings? He always is the bi.tch of GGG, he never is alone fighting like the principal star.

The ducker is the fighter that request 2 millions to fight with a dangerous rival but ended fighting for much less money with a worst rival.

The ducker is the fighter that ducked Estrada in 112 pounds with the same tactic when both were champs, right?
                  Compared to motherfuckers getting paid 1.5 million to fight Molina getting less views than Roman and Cuadras getting almost less than half of that combined.... Yea

Dude wipes out every division he's in and he's ducking yea? THe only person ducking Estrada is himself. I'm trying to remember the last time he fought.

Comment

He never asked for 2 millions, he asked for one. Guess who is asking for a millioon too?
                    http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/depo...llon-revancha/
                    Btw Cuadras victory wasnt convincing because it was stopped due to a headbutt and he had been hurt the previous round.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
                      Youre mexican, how are you clear and objective when Cuadras is from Mexico??? If chocolatito was a ducked he whouldnt have fought estrada in the first place, he woould not have fought Cuadras and he would not be taking this thai fighter either.
                      Because I am not a fan-boy, Gonzalez is the god from Nicaragua and people is crazy for him, like you. I'm first a fan of this sport and for example, I did not see Estrada win the fight vs Gonzalez but he ducked in a real natural weight for Estrada like the 112 pounds. And that was an act of a bit.ch.

Now, I have a lot of arguments to say that Cuadras won, like Casimero and Roberto Duran watched too.

Stu.pid, is worst fight with a guy and had a hell of a fight and then duck the rematch, like Gonzalez did with Estrad.a

Or explain me why Gonzalez did not fight with Estrada in 112 pounds if Estrada called out him a lot of times?

And he does not have option in this time, you remember that he said after the fight with Cuadras that he wanted 2 sweet fights before the rematch with Cuadras?

But he does not have options, it was Rungvisai(he is the mandatory) or Cuadras and he picked the swift option.
                      Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 01-05-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X