Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't imagine he's getting g more money to fight this Rung guy than what they'd offer him for a Cuadras rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
      Cuadras got the hurt by Srisaket the round before the stoppage due to a clash of heads. Unlucky for Srisaket but there is no doubt that he is the real deal.
      Yep, he is a good fighter, better than all the rivals of Gonzalez except Cuadras and drained Estrada, but Cuadras is way better than him and Roman ducked the rematch with Cuadras two times, plus, all the world wanted watch the rematch, not a fight with this thai.

Plus, this rival is mandatory, Gonzalez did not picked him, he would picked Picoco Leon or another sh.it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        And that's not the problem of Cuadras, Rungvisai was throwing a lof ot headbutts.

And nope, that's not a duck, your arguments are stupids, Cuadras ended fighting a better rival like Gonzalez, Gonzalez ended fighting a worst rival than Cuadras. That is a big difference.

Another big difference is that the fight Cuadras vs Rungvisai was clear to the side of Cuadras, Cuadras vs Gonzalez was not clear and Gonzalez refused two times fight with Carlos, first in december and now in march.
        Lol, there are 6 fight in between srisaket and Roman Gonzalez, what are you talking about?
        Cuadras did not give him the immediate rematch but you want chocolatito to give him the immediate rematch?
        Cuadras has to earn his rematch. Let him fight el gallo and the winner can get it, anyone can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac
          Lol, there are 6 fight in between srisaket and Roman Gonzalez, what are you talking about?
          Cuadras did not give him the immediate rematch but you want chocolatito to give him the immediate rematch?
          Cuadras has to earn his rematch. Let him fight el gallo and the winner can get it, anyone can get it.
          It's not about earning it's about money. And as stated in my first comment I can't imagine they're paying him more to fight the Thai, than what a rematch with Cuadras would be.
          I get he's trying to milk more money from HBO for a rematch but HBO isn't paying well right now. Look at the Axe Man for example, and his fight with Loma.

Comment

Yep, he is a good fighter, better than all the rivals of Gonzalez except Cuadras and drained Estrada, but Cuadras is way better than him and Roman ducked the rematch with Cuadras two times, plus, all the world wanted watch the rematch, not a fight with this thai.

Plus, this rival is mandatory, Gonzalez did not picked him, he would picked Picoco Leon or another sh.it like that.
            How did he duck the Cuadras rematch twice if his last fight was the Cuadras fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              It's not about earning it's about money. And as stated in my first comment I can't imagine they're paying him more to fight the Thai, than what a rematch with Cuadras would be.
              I get he's trying to milk more money from HBO for a rematch but HBO isn't paying well right now. Look at the Axe Man for example, and his fight with Loma.
              I have no problem with that argument, im just trying to clear the mexican puppets fallacies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac
                A big difference:

Cuadras vs the thai, was a clear win of Cuadras, Cuadras vs Gonzalez was not clear for both sides.

Super fights deserves immediate rematch, fights like Cuadras vs thai, can wait.

Comment

A big difference:

Cuadras vs the thai, was a clear win of Cuadras, Cuadras vs Gonzalez was not clear for both sides.

Super fights deserves immediate rematch, fights like Cuadras vs thai, can wait.
                  I think most people would agree that it was a close but clear decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
                    How did he duck the Cuadras rematch twice if his last fight was the Cuadras fight?

HBO and the promoters offerted him two times the rematch vs Cuadras.

First was in december, Cuadras said yes, Roman that it was a little time to train and fight with Cuadras.

The second was this time, HBO offerted him the rematch in the card of GGG, Cuadras said yes, Gonzalez "Give me 2 millions or I will not fight", then accept a fight with a thai for much less money.

Right, ******ed?

Comment

Gonzales doesn't owe anyone a rematch. Hell he beat Cuadras in a good fight.
                      But he should just come out and say it. Say I beat Cuadras I'm moving on and fighting Inoue or the next challenge.
                      Don't say you want to fight for more money then fight a lesser opponent for less money.

Comment

Working...
                      X