Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Eyes Big 2017, Andrzej Wawrzyk Eyes History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is an ass hat..makes me so upset to say it..

Comment

LOL that's great.
      Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      Wilder is an ass hat..makes me so upset to say it..

Comment

Just look at his last 5 defenses since winning the "most prestigious" belt in boxing (sarcastic quotes). Bill Cosby has had tougher struggles in hotel rooms.

Comment

Wilder was a joke a year ago now he's just a burden on the division. Let the real men with ambition fight for the strap. Expect Wilder to face another low ranked opponent after Wawrzyk due to mild indigestion

Comment

deontayduckus wilderquackus is the scientific name for that species of duck discovered out in the Great State Of Alabama....it is known for quacking at very high decibels and feasting on prey with half a pulse.....

Comment

I hear there's a budget airline now that goes from the poorest parts of Poland direct to Alabama just to make it easier for all the local homeless guys to get to their fights with Wilder.

Comment

Deontay is one bad hombre. (And i mean really bad.) This is going to be an era defining fight. (And i mean the era when the heavyweight champ was such a pathetic ball-less coward that he would never EVER defend against a credible opponent ranked anywhere near the top 10.) Take a bow deontay, you beast of a man.

Comment

The new "Mecca" of Pitiful, Pathetic, Cherry-picked HW championship fights - Legacy arena in Birmingham Alabama!! As Wilder continues his historic, legendary title reign against a Spzilka-Duhauppas clone- light punching, slow, zero risk euro no-hoper!!

Comment

Working...
                  X