Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Aims To 'Clean Out' 126, Wants Lomachenko Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxfan83 View Post
    well im not a fan of pbc, gbp, ringstar, top rank etc although i do tend to favor top rank fighters, i just want to see the best vs. The best. Besides, all i want to see is these guys "man up" set their egos aside and go at a stable war. If pbc wants to be the true entity in boxing then they have no other choice, if not then we will always be stuck (as fans) with the "what if" factor.
    did you like the manny vs vargas ppv rip off?
    Did you like the manny vs bradley3 ppv rip off?
    What about arum saying manny might fight jeff horn next??? You cant like that im sure.....

What is top ranks 2017 schedule like anyway??? Pbc is giving us 9 really good fight just in the first quarter of 2017!!! Leo vs frampton2, mikey vs dejan, degale vs jack, davis vs pedraza, thurman vs danny, broner vs granados, easter vs cruz, warren vs zhakiyanov.....

Pbc also just gave us charlo vs williams and mares cuellar...... No promoter in the world can compete with high level fights like these

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      I think Lomachenko will move to 135 while Russell is still at 126.

Russell should focus on Frampton, especially if Frampton beats Santa Cruz again and the unifies with Selby. That would make Frampton-Russell a 3-belt unification that would likely establish a lineage at that point.
      That's a great plan if you're Russel Jr. Sit back and wait for Frampton to do all the hard work while you fight more TBA opponents then jump into a big fight you've done nothing to deserve.

Comment

I fully expect Russell to succeed in his bid to avenge himself by doing exactly the same shit he did last time and throw pitty-pat jabs into thin air for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          did you like the manny vs vargas ppv rip off?
          Did you like the manny vs bradley3 ppv rip off?
          What about arum saying manny might fight jeff horn next??? You cant like that im sure.....

What is top ranks 2017 schedule like anyway??? Pbc is giving us 9 really good fight just in the first quarter of 2017!!! Leo vs frampton2, mikey vs dejan, degale vs jack, davis vs pedraza, thurman vs danny, broner vs granados, easter vs cruz, warren vs zhakiyanov.....

Pbc also just gave us charlo vs williams and mares cuellar...... No promoter in the world can compete with high level fights like these
          Jeff Horn a bad motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            Solido has to rematch lomo but lomo doesn't have to rematch Russell hmmm
            Lomachenko vs. Salido was a close fight....

Lomachenko vs. GRJ was not a close fight.

Pretty simple.

I like GRJ's attitude though. Maybe he'll get the fight one day.

Comment

GRJ and Rigo should fight each other for the right to fight Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                i like how he addresses his dad as mr.lomachenko
                Such a respectful lad

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  That's a great plan if you're Russel Jr. Sit back and wait for Frampton to do all the hard work while you fight more TBA opponents then jump into a big fight you've done nothing to deserve.
                  That's your opinion. Russell has fought Lomachenko and Gonzalez, two highly rated fighters at the time. He's also rated #1 at featherweight by the RING.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    Can you name some boxers who can do it?
                    Rigo can jab and disrupt that waist movement. Russell has enough speed if they make adjustments he can compete. As Loma goes up in weight already his power is not affecting as much. Look how Salido was able to impose his higher weight with pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle rodge View Post
                      jeff horn a bad motherfucker
                      yes he is horribly bad you are correct

Comment

Working...
                      X