Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Aims To 'Clean Out' 126, Wants Lomachenko Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Aims To 'Clean Out' 126, Wants Lomachenko Revenge

Gary Russell Jr. (27-1, 16 KOs) is aiming to unify the featherweight division after he makes the third defence of his WBC crown on the Adrien Broner undercard on February 18th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good fighter but he needs born again to beat Loma. Simply Lomachenko is a better boxer than him, to beat Loma you need put pressure on him or counter him with a big shot like Mikey Garcia do but Gary is other style of boxer.

There is a lot of talent in 126 pounds.

Valdez and Russell Jr are the best and they could fight in 2018 with a lot of more famous.

Comment

Who the fuk believes this *****. The only unification fight I see is Frampton vs Shelby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Good fighter but he needs born again to beat Loma. Simply Lomachenko is a better boxer than him, to beat Loma you need put pressure on him or counter him with a big shot like Mikey Garcia do but Gary is other style of boxer.

There is a lot of talent in 126 pounds.

Valdez and Russell Jr are the best and they could fight in 2018 with a lot of more famous.
        I would like to see Valdez vs Russel nlt the end of this year. Any other fight at 126 is for 3rd-6th place. In the interim itd be nice if they could Unify and fight for Undisputed championship by the end of the year.

Comment

Solido has to rematch lomo but lomo doesn't have to rematch Russell hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I would like to see Valdez vs Russel nlt the end of this year. Any other fight at 126 is for 3rd-6th place. In the interim itd be nice if they could Unify and fight for Undisputed championship by the end of the year.
            Yep, by the end of the year or in the first part of 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
              Solido has to rematch lomo but lomo doesn't have to rematch Russell hmmm
              Loma played with Russell Jr, there is not people interested in watch the rematch. Plus Loma actually is in 130 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                Who the fuk believes this *****. The only unification fight I see is Frampton vs Shelby.
                All we can do is hope man. I really hope PBC is serious about matching their guys up against the best "in boxing" this year and not the best within PBC, same goes for Top Rank. Arum and Haymon need to go at this like a game of checkers and clear each others boards if they want to be king.

Comment

Lomachenko defeats russell via knockout if there is a rematch......I suspect gary is just name dropping but in reality he wants no part of Lomachenko at 130lbs.....Lomachenko had russell yelling like maria Sharapova from the 6th round thru the 12th round
                  Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 01-04-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Felix Diaz, Valdez, and Gary Russell would all be good fights at 126 vs each other. Rigondeaux too.

Comment

Working...
                    X