No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson is criminally underrated on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Sanctioning commission makes the purse bid, kovelev was already well resigned to hbo when it happened as well its funny you ain't bringing up when Stevenson ran to showtime in the first place to duck you really hate sergey huh
    Stevenson shouldn't have to let HBO underpay him when he received a better offer. Who the hell wouldn't tae that deal? And a fight could still have been made with Adonis. Fighters signing these exclusive contracts with a network is utter ******ity and ruining boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      It is kind of odd how underrated and outright bashed he is, especially being that there are a lot of puncher fans here. I see Canadian fans supporting him, but not many besides that. He does need to fight better comp, but that hasn't kept people here from hyping fighters before. It's a head-scratcher.
      It's because he's black right? That's what you wanna say.

Comment

Adonis Stevenson is an underrated criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
          Stevenson shouldn't have to let HBO underpay him when he received a better offer. Who the hell wouldn't tae that deal? And a fight could still have been made with Adonis. Fighters signing these exclusive contracts with a network is utter ******ity and ruining boxing.
          No Stevenson is just a bad business man hbo isn't going to offer him the world you need to convince them you ain't bi tch made and actually take the big fight which he failed to do and he took what al haymon wanted which is the safe route.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            It's because he's black right? That's what you wanna say.
            This is like the 3rd time in a week someone has race baited me when I said nothing to provoke it.
            You creepy freaks that always have race on your mind would be best served to STFU and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Comment

This is like the 3rd time in a week someone has race baited me when I said nothing to provoke it.
              You creepy freaks that always have race on your mind would be best served to STFU and stop embarrassing yourselves.
              Relax you spastic.

Comment

OP's argument summed up:

Comment

It is kind of odd how underrated and outright bashed he is, especially being that there are a lot of puncher fans here. I see Canadian fans supporting him, but not many besides that. He does need to fight better comp, but that hasn't kept people here from hyping fighters before. It's a head-scratcher.
                  That's because those people are bandwagoners and Stevenson has NO bandwagon to hop on. Lol

He's as irrelevant as it gets.

Comment

Stevenson is a ****n joke.. period. wtf has he done since beating Dawson? not a damn thing. the guy is 40, he's irrelevant and a punchline joke. nobody gives a **** about him.

Comment

Very underrated and a huge threat to anybody at LHW.
                      No problem with him getting flack for fights not happening (he does need to step it up and asap) & all that but its the he's one-dimensional talk that gets me and how so many go on like everyone at LHW would beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X