Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Boxing- James Degale vs Badou Jack RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack let me down, I thought dude was ready to jump to the next level. instead he happy swinging it out for medicre stats

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      Jack won his rounds by a bigger margin, scoring by rounds it was a razor close decision.

If it was a street fight Jack beat his ass, scoring it a round by round boxing match it was razor close.
      Thisssssss.

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        DeGale, as good as he is, has showed that his inconsistent behavior will prevent him from becoming a great fighter, while Jack has showed that he is a student of his craft besides the lack of talent or athleticism.
        DeGale might be the better fighter, but he let Jack do his stuff to create an exciting but close fight and while i think that in the rematch DeGale could easily do it better, i doubt he will do it better in a rematch, he's just too inconsistent.
        Totally agree with this. DeGale has some ability but is too immature (and dare I say unintelligent) on a personal level to be a top fighter. It prevents him from developing his game as well as thinking his way through fights. It will in my estimation see him not get results in many a close fight against decent fighters where a few brain cells might otherwise get him over the line.

He might get away with it were his plan A good enough to overwhelm all-comers, but it certainly hasn't proved to be so far.

Good fight to watch, though a little unskilled.

Comment

• GIFS: Degale vs. Jack - Knockdowns

Comment

• I had it 8-4 or maybe 7-5 for DeGale for what it's worth.

I felt a draw was taking it away from DeGale, considering he won the first 4 rounds on all the cards mentioned on TV (Sky, Show, ESPN and a couple others), he also won rounds 10 and 11 on all the cards mentioned previously from what Adam Smith was saying on Sky. That's a minimum of 6 rounds for Chunky, it's hard to imagine he would not have one at least one of the closer rounds. They can't have all gone to Jack?

Personally, I would not be interested in an immediate rematch and its clear Mayweather is going to instill some of him in Jack so we won't be seeing a rematch anyway lol 175 my arse.

So DeGale v Groves 2 makes a lot of sense now or maybe Smith?

Comment

• Horrible horrible decision!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                haha i told yall 4/1 for a degale KO

im gonna be rich!
                Tough luck

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Tough luck

Comment

• Eight round. looks like the shot that left Chunky looking like Gargamel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      He said both. At one point, Floyd asked for the rematch and DeGale emphatically said, "No, I won!" He could have been reacting to a different statement but his timing was severely bad if he was.
                      I don't remember this, I do remember DeGale multiple times asking for a rematch and Jack agreed only if it was at Light Heavy, Mayweather then came in and tried to shutdown any talk of a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X