No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Boxing- James Degale vs Badou Jack RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Yo, that idiot really lost a tooth or was it multiple ones? Man, I dont care how much money you got, losing teeth has to suck.
    i lost 2 frontal teeth when i was 19, it does suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      DeGale arguing adamantly about not wanting any part of a rematch is not a good look.... He shoula put on a good face and just got through the evening.
      huh????????????

Comment

• I had degale winning by three rounds

Comment

• Jack won his rounds by a bigger margin, scoring by rounds it was a razor close decision.

If it was a street fight Jack beat his ass, scoring it a round by round boxing match it was razor close.

Comment

• draw felt like the right way to split a close fight, but I thought jack may have pipped by a point. degale was lettin the fight slip away from him in the middle to lates, but he had eyecatching combos, just not enough of them for me.

post fight theres definitely no rematch going on is there. LHW for jack, so get smith-degale to fight for the vacant wbc?

Comment

DeGale arguing adamantly about not wanting any part of a rematch is not a good look.... He shoula put on a good face and just got through the evening.
              Ummm what now? DeGale was the one who first asked for the rematch and kept asking for it. While Badou Jack was hesitant af to answer every time. And every time ol' boy (the interviewer) asked him about a rematch Jack's answer was "Huh?" as if he didn't hear.

Comment

• OMG, on the sky stream, Floyd slipped away from DeGale trying to hug him 3x in a row... that was awkwardly brutal.

Comment

• LMAO is anyone watching this sky degale interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    i lost 2 frontal teeth when i was 19, it does suck.
                    The other day jokingly around I asked my dentist can I just pull all my teeth out and don't have to worry about them anymore and she said I don't wanna do that. That you can't eat (properly anyway) meat and ****.

Comment

OMG, on the sky stream, Floyd slipped away from DeGale trying to hug him 3x in a row... that was awkwardly brutal.
                      Lol wish I had seen that

Comment

Working...
                      X