Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Boxing- James Degale vs Badou Jack RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeGale was literally begging Floyd, Badou and even Eddie Hearn for a rematch and Jack staying at 168, says they will pay him big bucks.. Badou said, yes i'll do the rematch at 168 but then Floyd said, no we have other plans, we move up to 175.

Comment

• DeGale, as good as he is, has showed that his inconsistent behavior will prevent him from becoming a great fighter, while Jack has showed that he is a student of his craft besides the lack of talent or athleticism.
      DeGale might be the better fighter, but he let Jack do his stuff to create an exciting but close fight and while i think that in the rematch DeGale could easily do it better, i doubt he will do it better in a rematch, he's just too inconsistent.

Comment

• Great fight. I agree with Paulie that the way the fight went neither deserved to lose. Draw was fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          DeGale, as good as he is, has showed that his inconsistent behavior will prevent him from becoming a great fighter, while Jack has showed that he is a student of his craft besides the lack of talent or athleticism.
          DeGale might be the better fighter, but he let Jack do his stuff to create an exciting but close fight and while i think that in the rematch DeGale could easily do it better, i doubt he will do it better in a rematch, he's just too inconsistent.
          Well said. Degale' stamina is below subpar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Well said. Degale' stamina is below subpar.
            I dont think its stamina, he has a lazy style...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              the face of a winner

That's definitely more than just ONE tooth lost. Yea, he is missing 1 tooth but the other 2 around the one look ****ed too.

If that was me, I would had been more bummed about my teeth than not getting the W tbh. Although he wasn't bummed about not winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                Because jack wants to move to light heavy weight dumbass
                Ok...?

Now you can go back to your rat hole, mate.

Comment

• Floyd is very foolish and stupid for not wanting a rematch

Comment

the face of a winner

Holy guacamole lmfaooooo, Degale cannot come back from this! Jack was arguably the lightest hitting champ at 168, no chance he fights him at 175 where Jack will be more comfortable at and stronger!

Chunky will for now on be called Chucky!

Comment

the face of a winner

I can see why it was a draw from scoring POV , but from a "fight" pov there is no doubt that Jack wrecked him , Degale showed great heart but he never hurt Jack (KD was a flash KD) and Jack brutalized him all night , Degale is a great fighter no doubt , be he isn't Elite and it showed tonight (and not for the first time) , Jack on the other hand will not be strong enough at 175 i feel ,the biggest edge he has at 168 is his size , he will get hit and dropped hard at 175.
                      Great fight hoping for a rematch !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X