No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Boxing- James Degale vs Badou Jack RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    He said both. At one point, Floyd asked for the rematch and DeGale emphatically said, "No, I won!" He could have been reacting to a different statement but his timing was severely bad if he was.
    You got it wrong. James is the one who repeated 10 times he wants the rematch. Jack was reserved as he knows he struggles to make 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      DeGale arguing adamantly about not wanting any part of a rematch is not a good look.... He shoula put on a good face and just got through the evening.
      Lol what he's the one asking for a rematch. Badou is the one crying

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Was excessive but the ref let him fight without it. Didn't have to stop the action and there was no momentum shifts because of it. Degale is probably missing some teeth for his trouble
        He should have followed the rules and taken a point away IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Ummm what now? DeGale was the one who first asked for the rematch and kept asking for it. While Badou Jack was hesitant af to answer every time. And every time ol' boy (the interviewer) asked him about a rematch Jack's answer was "Huh?" as if he didn't hear.
          Because jack wants to move to light heavy weight dumbass

Comment

• I can't believe the SHO team missed the uppercut where DeGale lost his tooth. The HBO guys would of had it right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! come on he didn't officially get the W
              yeah, you are right, but if i was him i would be celebrating like a winner

Comment

• yeah from here, jack moves to 175 and maybe ward? degale comes to the uk and fights smith (who will be mandated to fight for the vacant). I think degale should win it if he stops switching off! it must be annoying as hell for jim to watch

Comment

• Floyd is such a piece of ****, all money and no class..

Comment

• Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
                    He should have followed the rules and taken a point away IMO
                    It's not an automatic rule.. It's up to the ref to take a point.

Comment

• To me it seemed like Badou wants the rematch (and would gladly take it for big bucks in the UK and make 168 once more) but Floyd has other plans, so Badou just obeys and vacates his belt and moves up because Floyd says so? Sad to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X